What's new

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

hears some pics of my second room. the first pics are from right after the root rot happened and what they look like as of a 2 day's ago. they look even better today and we plan on flipping them tommarrow. we are reloading the first room also tommarrow and will have the 3rd room up and running in about a week or so. i can't wait to see all 3 rooms up and running and filled with the biutiful herb we call ganja. :smokeit:

Attachments

• IMG_1660.jpg
    IMG_1660.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1661.jpg
    IMG_1661.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1662.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1663.jpg
    IMG_1663.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 9

BIGGS

Veteran
some nice looking buds there mate. shame about the root rot, but they seem to have recovered well. can't wait to see all 3 rooms full of dank. great work mate.:smokeit:

socbutter

Very enjoyable thread to read. I tagged forever.

Great job you are doing for your patients much success and prosperity to you.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
You go on vacation???

That is typical...One good harvest and it's off to the tropics.

haha yeh i wish i was in the tropics. but no luck for me just lots of work ahead of me. sice it's been a little while I'll give you guy's and up date. well things are pretty hectic around hear after finishing up the last round we did a complete tare down, scrubbed the entire room in bleech and reset everything for new baby's to arrive. we transplanted 30 new girls last friday and they have already taken off and are doing really good. in my second room all the plants came around really good after suffering root rot so on monday we flipped them to 12/12. the tallest plants in the second room are 5 1/2 ft tall and the shortest ones are 4 1/2 to 5ft tall. these baby's are going to be huge. this we we finally started hanging the rest of our lights and putting together the 3rd system for our 3rd room. we will be filling the 3rd room up with baby's in 2 weeks. i broke my camera so i don't have any new pics sorry. I'll have to work on getting another one. like i was saying Ive been really busy latley and haven't been around for awhile. well that's because weve had some really good fortune and our company is going threw a growth spurt and is expanding into another warehouse. I'll give updates as they come down the pipe but so far we are going to do 2 rooms one for veg and one for flower. were going to put 16k in the flower room and only 6k in the veg room. so as you can see it's a bit hectic around hear. hopefully i can pick up a new camera and get some shots for you guy's.

happy growing.

whats gc? I don't know about that site and I've never posted on any other site. you have me mistaken with someone else. but it's all good. happy growing

het guy's how's it going. well hears another litttle update. we just started our second week of flower in the middle room and everything is going great. these bitches are getting big. the tallest plants in the room are standing tall at about 5 1/2 ft and we still have another week of stretch holy cow. can you say we got tree's lol
in the other room the newly transplanted plants are also doing great after only 7 to 10 day's some of these little girls are already a foot tall. this week we got 3 can filter 150's with 3 10" can fan maxes to help clean the air in the rooms. thes babies can suck some air. as a side note after our first harvest we decided to drop advanced nutes and go back to gh . now were using gh 3 part, diamond nector, florablend,floralicious bloom floranector, powder kool bloom, hygrozyme and sm-90. the tastes of the strains were running just seemed to taste better with gh over advanced and we just have less problems with gh. well hears some pics of the gardens.

Attachments

• IMG_1690.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1664.jpg
    IMG_1664.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 5
hears some more pics enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1697.jpg
    IMG_1697.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 6
hears some pics of the second room this the girls we transplanted last week . also hears one og thos can fans and filters. today we got all the fans ducted with 10" insulated hose.

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1683.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1678.jpg
    IMG_1678.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1673.jpg
    IMG_1673.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1676.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 9

L-Immortal

RM Looking awesome man keep it up. I feel you on the switch from advanced back to GH, the grower knows best. I don’t envy you and your bud moving those big ass can 150's around. Hopefully you guys got a straight shot, level ground, and a dolly. Just as a thought If you don’t think they (Can’s) are cleaning as well as they should and you are down, hang it from ceiling. I have similar setup and noticed a difference when they were up high as opposed to being on the floor. Sure it was a pain but it was worth it.

yeh no dolley's for us we lugged them in by hand. i was thinking of hanging them up high but i wanted to see how they worked standing first. they pull so much air the room is under vacume so its definatly not letting any thing out. i don't even want to imagine trying to lift those bitches up high enough to hang them. i have 14ft cielings lol.

secretgarden00

PHOSPHATE MAKES BUD HOMIE I WOULD RECCOMEND SOMETHING WITHOUT A SALT CHELTE .........IT KILLS UR MICRBIOBAL BUILD UP IN MEDIUM ...........HUMBOLT MASTER B MIXXED WITH PHOSPHATE POWDER.........RAISE UR BRIX LEVELS THEY BLOW UP