What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150w Led Flood Light

conlarazon

Veteran
Hi, thank you LocDog25

Halide 400w
Bio Vega

Carpa006.jpg

Carpa004.jpg

Carpa005.jpg

Nannymouse

I saw that one of your containers was labelled stbg, i hardly see that anywhere, these days. I did a repro on gifted stock, from way back when. What is the background on yours, if you don't mind my asking?
I love led's, by the way.

Cerathule

These LED floodflights ain't bad, since the rise of White low powered diodes even the bad binned massproduced junk has way higher luminosity than CFL or MH.
The green colour isn't bad either, it's just that red can be produced even more efficient.

Nannymouse

Ha, i see that the stbg is not the one that i thought, i was thinking of the stoneybaloneyG13...i saw in another post that you had strawberryglue. Ha, too many abbreviations in my head.

You do real well with the little floodlights. Back when i was a lot younger, we used those old flouro shoplight tubes, and it was amazing the quality that could be had from those. I used the cool white tubes, as every darn time that i added even one little bit of the warm tubes, there would be hermies. Dunno why, but the cool ones did the best. Not much for yield, but with a lot of screen work, bending, etc, it could be done!

conlarazon

Veteran
The 150w projector does not turn on like before. Now I will use 100w...

Thank you friends for your comments and good vibes. Preserving cannabis in the south of the world.

Only with water!

T10070.jpg

T10071.jpg

T10072.jpg

T10073.jpg

Very good smell on the leaves... it comes in handy!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Damn, how far away from the plants are the lights? Looks like about 3 feet or more. Those look good and super healthy. What kind of potting mix are you using?😎

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Creeperpark, welcome to the thread.

Sorry my English

The distance is now 55 cm. At the beginning the distance is 85 cm. I keep the LED fixed in that position.
The substrate is biobizz light mix together with the best humus, water that I let stand and that's it.

I have used it only for the vegetative process and clones.

Thanks for stopping by to look and comment.

Last edited: