What's new

150w HPS VERT & 110w PLL (Tent) + (PC MotherCab) + SOIL + MultiStrain

rootidec

Veteran
update:
end of 6th week for three plants (while 3 IceCreams are end of 4-5th week flowering)

shiva 6th week:

2 wappas 6th week:

and the three IceCreams, end of 4-5 weeks flowering:

C ya!

rootidec

Veteran
Just went through the whole grow and i gotta say i like the results and procedure!
Very nice looking buds...hope harvest goes well

thanks man, appreciated :)
it's basically a cross of DrBud's method and vertical bulb setup I saw in the vert section. Lots of good ideas there!

UPDATE:
I'm pulling this Shiva @ 8 weeks.
I's been fast and fruity pheno. I'm not very fond of it, but I tested some yesterday and it was stoney, so... trim tonight:

I can also free some space to put 1 month flowering clones around the 150.

After this Shiva, I'm pulling the 2 wappas this weekend/next week.
Hopefully in one week I'll have these cuttings rooted:

*plant in black pot is a slow-rooting wappa.
**cutting upper right, with yellow leaf, I took from an Ice Cream already flowering, who looks like a nice plant to keep.

rootidec

Veteran
harvest :)

shiva 8 weeks flowering. has been the fastest of the bunch, it's fruity when you smell it, and piney-balsamic when you smoke it. Not uplifting, not euphoric, just a skunky stone, boring but quite strong.

rootidec

Veteran
tent update:
there are 5 plants finishing and 8 new, 13 total:

and more to come soon. even though cold climate is slowing this method now...

rootidec

Veteran
hi all,
I'm pulling these 2 wappas today:

they're my fav strain so far, they were ready in 8 weeks, they're fat and they smell/smoke good, very nice happy effect ;)

In fact I'm keeping just this two in mother form for now, and I may make another two moms of these strains:

c ya

rootidec

Veteran
small update, sorry for crappy cell pics.

the two wappas harvested:

here you can see the 3 ice creams. one is harvested already:

*the two here standing were cut after this shot.

I guess these 6 plants gave me around 90 grams dry total. not far from that :)
(including shiva's harvest up a couple of posts)

Now I only got some 1 l pots :) as planned, running in the tent.
I'm having some issues with clones and mold... shoot... but hopefully it'll be fixed.
I think I'll post in micro section next time: this setup has vert lamp, but everything else is just micro... so that's where it belongs. c ya!

rootidec

Veteran
CONCLUSION:

second run, started the 21st august - 6 plants harvested by 2nd december, totaling 90g per 150w

plus a 110 w pll under which the plants were started, and that provided me with the new run now, nit documented yet but already flowering :)

pros:
big buds from the bottom up, very adjustable canopy, multiple strain doable, easy to flush/ph, no veg, perpetual with 45g monthly harvest this run average, which can be definitely improved :)

cons:
not so easy to manage temps, plants outgrow and need training/bending, PITA to water...
Scrog produces better, and other methods too. needs improv!!!

thanks for sharing and see you soon in next run, in the micro section, with smaller pots :)
c y'all ;-) take care

Latest posts

Latest posts