What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

J

J.C.grower

i get rich ill buy an ac unit just for purple strains or grow them in a walk in Refrigerator.

.View Image
:laughing: thatd be reallly neat!

Thanks man shes looking and smelling nice. although i dont know if pure kush is a purp.. wud love to grow some purps, got some bubba for next round vegging, i know those wil turn purp..

youre lady is looking great. hope those calayxes swell nice and big like you want em:tiphat:
take care and stay fligh:joint:
JC

darkvade420

oK Its day one for the new batch i decided to run all technaflora this round since i have had the best results using that in the past lolipoped all 3 plants and bent one over cause it was going for dominance.i also bought the 3 part fox farm but im not going to use it for a while. cause im going ot be very bizzy working this summer i just want an ez feed schedual that will provide nice results.

J

J.C.grower

next batch ready for take off!

next batch ready for take off!

nice DArkvade! im excited to see how this round goes for you!! good luck!:wave:
i am also just about to move my setup into my 4' length 4' high 2' wide cabinet i built. ( excited to see how it works out) and i have 3 ladies that have been vegging under 50 w cfls for about a month now. Excited how they will react to the 150 and flip.:biggrin:
the line up from left to right:
Pure Kush
SFV
Bubba Kush

My PK came down today, is drying. nugs looked really nice N' chunky.:ying:

keep it green and stay fligh :joint:
JC

darkvade420

purple kush and the dro have harvested today

purple kush and the dro have harvested today

this is what i want to see in dispenceies for 100 bucks a quarter! not them baby bitch nugs lol:peacock:
picture.php

Thats what i call kind buds for all them who didnt know..hopefully its a half oz after it drys im hoping for just 3 like that next run wish me luck.id like to make a shout out to all of my freinds who helped me to aquire this knowlegde and who have helped set me on the right path this this grow gig you know who you are and thanks again for all the support and skills.

J

J.C.grower

hell yeah man!! that is right on the money!! great job darkvade!! hopefully i can do this , this next round.. still gathering up the skills and knowledge from the mistakes i make and by learning it on IC. beautiful nug mayte!:tiphat:
:respect:
JC

darkvade420

hell yeah man!! that is right on the money!! great job darkvade!! hopefully i can do this , this next round.. still gathering up the skills and knowledge from the mistakes i make and by learning it on IC. beautiful nug mayte!:tiphat:
:respect:
JC
Hey thanks man i have tried a few things over the last few months to try set my self up with a cheap inexpensive setup that would get me results im going to be happy with and im thinking im getting alot closer to my goals now ill just need to dial in a little bit more next run.:dance013:

krompir

my shemale. Day 50 of flowering. not lots of bananas and seeds production.Unknown seed.
150W HPS in 3.5 sqft

Attachments

• DSC03769.jpg
    DSC03769.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC03772.jpg
    DSC03772.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC03771.jpg
    DSC03771.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC03773.jpg
    DSC03773.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC03768.jpg
    DSC03768.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 9

darkvade420

my shemale. Day 50 of flowering. not lots of bananas and seeds production.Unknown seed.
150W HPS in 3.5 sqft
DAM that is a beast of a plant i have no idea why people at grow store want to talk shit about the 150w hps like its a problem or something?If you cant grow enough dank to keep your self stoned all day with a 150w youre doing it wrong!:moon: Kromp that nug looks like the techna flora style nuggest what are you using for the nute man am i wrong as always lol?

krompir

thnx Darkvade, and i totaly agree. Those 150W arent so bad, if you do it right:).Only nute i use now is some cactus nutes with NPK ratio 3-5-7, and molasses .

AcroPhobic

i have no idea why people at grow store want to talk shit about the 150w hps like its a problem or something?

If you cant grow enough dank to keep your self stoned all day with a 150w youre doing it wrong!:moon:
That's because those fools want you to buy a 250/400/600/1000 watt systems that costs more .. they want your money.

Haters gonna hate on something they don't understand / never used themselves.

A 150 can grow nice bud and enough of it to last oneself if done properly.

This thread is proof of it.

Nice buddage everyone!

darkvade420

That's because those fools want you to buy a 250/400/600/1000 watt systems that costs more .. they want your money.

Haters gonna hate on something they don't understand / never used themselves.

A 150 can grow nice bud and enough of it to last oneself if done properly.

This thread is proof of it.

Nice buddage everyone!
ye them grow store people are some serious knuckle heads!they need to know not everyone who grows weed is trying to open a dam dispencery.or blow 500 bucks on some advanced nutes.im going to open a small grow store maybe in the winter when my landscape season is over and sale to the small people.:thank you:

AcroPhobic

or blow 500 bucks on some advanced nutes.
You don't need expensive nutes to grow bud .. I buy peat moss and perlite in bales cheap as dirt, make my own compost, use fish emulsion, bat guano, epsom salt and molasses and always get nice plants/buds. Everything I listed I can buy for under $30

darkvade420

my first attempt at growing weed was about 10 years ago and i used one of the 4 foot flourescent tubes with the double bulbs and no nutrients besides the dirt and did a 4 foot plant and it wasnt all that bad.

mmmcake

my first attempt at growing weed was about 10 years ago and i used one of the 4 foot flourescent tubes with the double bulbs and no nutrients besides the dirt and did a 4 foot plant and it wasnt all that bad.
reminds me when i used some good bag seed and 4-4' double bulb flourescents and got great grrens for me and my room mate.

darkvade420

My stash has shrunken trmendously and now i am left with lil half sized nuggets lol still nice as hell thou...and still kinda wet. im slow drying this shit in a plastic bag trying to suspend the deep punchy/kushy smell in a coma in the bag i am pretty impressed with this flavor so far all is well just ate my bonsai in a cookie lol not to shabby:party::party: