What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

BlueGrassToker

You shouldn't feed seedlings until the cotyledons deplete and start to brown. They feed the plant in it's first stage of growth.
It's usually better to use a fortified soil so that nutrient feeding isn't so much needed. You can't really improve on the buds much by adding heavy doses of nutes.
As long as plants are green and healthy looking, they will do fine.
If you do want to give nutes anyway, once they go into flower simply add according to the label directions.
Using a soil like FFOF you can grow from seed to chop without any nutes and be fine, especially in low light grows like 150's.

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
alowa

@darkvade420

i flowered them directly from seed .
first under 2 x 23 w cfl .
then a few weeks 150 w mh and when they stopped
stretching i put them under 150 watt hps .
the seeds were put in an allmix
and i give em nutes after 6 weeks .
i always grow plants from seeds 12/12
and try to keep them under the 70 cm .
i dont want to top them because i love
main colas .
the flowering period take 10 to 12 weeks .
the secret of growing big colas is that i use rainwater only .
and i dont need to measure the ph .
i got this idea from pipedream the starter of the 150w club .
and it works .

willy bibbit

darkvade420

Thanks for all the replies guys and gals.Sounds like im not realy needing many nutes with these smaller plants i think after this micro grow ill go back to doing one plant again instead of 3 smaller ones so i can use all this AN nutes i paid for last run i got a 4 foot tall plant with a 150w but only got about an once lower nodes didnt get much penetraion but wasnts to shaby. also think the strain that i grew that time wasnt a great yeilder in the first place the node spaceing and longated bush like branching but :dance013:who knows?

e_24

try using lst, and other forms of training. youll be able to maximize your light, and space. that 150 probably gave good bud on the top 12" of the canopy? keep the 150 low, use what you have to its fullest potential!!

S

Simon Templar

Euforia - day 11

Euforia - day 11

Hello!

My Euforias are 11 days old on this picture:

picture.php

They aren't perfect... I know. That's my second indoor grow generally (I always use a 150W HPS), but the first with a non AF strain.
My plants suffered a minor potiasium deficiency. The stems and bottom part of the leaves turned purple! I hope the problem is solved (probably I should have used some nutes earlier than usually because of planting in a "nuteless" soil - special soil for seedlings). I have transplanted my little plants just after taking the picture.
I'll show you how they grow in the next few days. I hope they'll be in perfect shape.

Greets,
Simon

e_24

When would be a good time to start with molasses? I'm about at week3, andhears that that is when you start. Its blackstrap molasses, if you were wondering

GrowBox420

"MK Ultra" & "C4-OG"... Round 3 w/ remodel

"MK Ultra" & "C4-OG"... Round 3 w/ remodel

Remodel...added magnetic door holders, weather stripping, centered the light and redid ventilation by changing fans and intake outtake positions, got a new glass to go under the 150W HPS, some wood to hold up the new glass & a screen, drilled some ventilation holes 2 each level, caulked around the carbon scrubber and glued the new panda film up, got a new power strip and mounted it inside of the flower area, added a veg/clone area with 2x100W CFL, and to top it all off a new paint job!

Veg/Clone area with "UK Ultra"(Left) & "C4-OG"(Right) and that fan is held up with a zip tie lol.

"UK Ultra":blowbubbles:

J

J.C.grower

nice setup growbox!! i have a question for you , how do you connect those comp fans into a power source? ive been trying to figure this out and i cant, seems like you know how to do it.. thanks!!
cant wait to see the process of this one! :lurk:
JC:joint:

i believe i have a 10 inch fan, i want to get another, but at the moment there is no money :(. haha once i get the money ill probly get a clippable 8 inch fan to go on top, facing down at the ladies.
good idea?

Even in here the boys are comparing sizes. Some ladies like it to be over 10" but, who knows.

e_24

Lookin good gb420! Nice remodel. Does anyone else here use molasses? I started week 3 today, and fed with 1/2 Tbs/gal.

Yea, I'm up early, but I only got to look at my girl from the peek hole, and she looks okay. Being the first treatment of molasses, I really can't say I have seen anything to report.

I can, however, report that the 12-1 lighting schedule kicks ass. My 3 veggin ladies are way to big, had to lst them and make nice bushes out of them. The blueberry seems to be the bushiest. I will stste that this lighting schedule gives em a little more stretch then I would like. So I switched back to a 20/4 light regimine.

Pics to come today

I keep updating my diary, but not here, so ill have to remember to put some pics here as well.

J

J.C.grower

end of week two update

end of week two update

so its the end of week two for 2 of my ladies,Bubba Kush and SFV Kush. I have decided that i am going to keep all my ladies vegging for 2 more weeks.
Bubba kush:

shes getting pretty tall and well filled out , excited to see how shell be in 2 more weeks!:D
SFV Kush:

lower branches are reaching out :jump:
Ive also started to LST my White Fire lady so she starts filling out a little more.

well thats the update of those ladies, i will be keeping the 150 club updated!:thank you:
JC :joint:

GrowBox420

Thanks J.C, I got the comp fans and cut the cords and pulled back the rubber to expose the wires then I got an old cell phone charger and cut the cord where the old cellphone plug was and expose those wires, now that you have two sets of bare wires one BLACK and one RED one each, just twist the black(comp fan) and black(charger) then the reds together... I wired 2 small fans on one cell phone charger and they work great.

Thanks e 24, I have used molasses and it seems to add flavor to the smoke... that was on the first grow the second grow I did not use it but on my third I will use it again as I believe that it has beneficial goodies for the soil and plant as its made out of mosty sugars and it has it trace elements in it...

Good for your pancakes or your Ganja plant:dance013:

e_24

You know it gb420! I have not done a grow without some form of lst! Its a must in small cab grows!

BlueGrassToker

I have a few going in a 150 box that I can show y'all.
A total of 8 plants, 4 Sour Diesel IBL, 4 Sour Bubble x Sour Diesel
They are in veg using 3 26watt/5600k CFL's.
30 days from germination.
These were grown in "red solo cups" (proceed to party) and transplanted into two separate window boxes that hold just over 2 gallons of soil each.
picture.php

I use LST to train the plants to allow a vacant spot in the center where a vertical 150 will hang with a fan below blowing up.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts