What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

{150w HPS All-in-One Micro Cab} ~Mazar Kush~ {10 Clone Ebb & Flow SOG Diary}

Stevius

Hey Pontiac! How are you doing bro?
Hope things are fine and green.

I see there was no update for long time... or you have made another thread that I dont know about it...?

I was curious... what was the final dry weight?

Anything new under the lamps?

Anyway wish you all the best!
Stay safe! :wave:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Totally forgot about this thread... :D At the time of harvest I didn't have a decent camera to take pics with, which is why I didn't bother updating. :wallbash:

I think I yielded around 60 grams just like the first round... :tree: May not sound like an improvement at first, but I reached that weight without vegging for a single day.

The potency was much much stronger too, since I was smoking pure cola and not popcorn. :smokeit:

Stevius, hermanshooltz and DiscoBiscuit - Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!!! :thanks:

Stevius, atm I'm still growing Mazar Kush in the cab... I'll soon continue with another grow diary of a new strain (probably bubblegum) in this thread. Take it easy bro! :friends:

bengie187

Haha....pontiac.....i was soo excited to see you updated......:yoinks:......But nothing new and no new pics....:(......:tree:.....feel free to swing by and see whats cooking in my cab.....:smokeit:

Lorenzo

yo pontiac! i'm about to harvest two mazar kush from seed. just wanted to say thanks for the thread. i found it after i already bought the seeds but you got me psyched to grow these girls. i just had my first fingerhash test smoke and damn it blurred my vision for a second! anyway this strain is a keeper and i just wanted to say i appreciated the pics and whatnot. peace

irishace11

You got it DOWN!!! I've been reading grows for two straight weeks, you got it going on. What's on the calendar? Thanks for the great posts.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
bengie187 - Sorry for going incognito for a while :D Got a lil surprise on the very next post. :yummy:

Lorenzo - Yup :dance013: I love this strain so much, I'm STILL growing it lol! I might do just 1 more grow before finally moving on to a new strain and starting the next diary. I'm glad this diary inspired you to try this strain out! :yes:

wolleylabel - Thanks man :ying:

irishace11 - Thanks for watching :jump: Right now I'm still growing Mazar Kush... Trying to build up a stock of this stuff before I move on to a new strain. :tree: I'll start the next diary as soon as a new female is ready for cloning. ;)

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
-----------------------------------
Mazar Kush Round 3
(undocumented)

-----------------------------------​

Here's a (3-19-10) pic :yummy: of the third round results of Mazar Kush; I'm cutting em up tonight hehe. :tree: I think this round will easily top my first 2 rounds... I'm guessing 2.5oz or so... maybe a lil less. :chin: I only grew 2 plants and vegged for only 2 weeks, but my goodness did they explode! :yoinks: The ONLY thing I did differently in this round was I used the GE Lucalox bulb (for the entire grow) instead of that piece-of-crap default lamp... almost as if GE had horticulture in mind when they designed the thing. :artist:
picture.php

This round should top the first 2 in terms of dry weight

Be back in a day with some harvest pics! :wave:

Last edited:

Stevius

:jump: Fuck yeah! :yeahthats

That is how it's done! Very nice Pontiac, very nice indeed!

Very nice box and very good skills my man!

Awaiting the final dry weight bro! Keep it up! :respect:

:wave:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
DiscoBiscuit & Stevius - Thanks bros! :friends: Always appreciate it when you guys stop by! :D

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
-----------------------------------
Mazar Kush Round 3
(undocumented)

-----------------------------------​

I gotta run off but i'll just leave these here. ::tiphat:

picture.php

Harvest needs to be dried for a few days...
Anyone wanna guess the yield? :confused:

picture.php

Got a lotta cleanin to do :frown:

Be back in a few days with the final dry weight! :wave:

bengie187

yeah man thats awesome looking.....I havnt updated my cab in a while due to my crappy mother not wanting to clone.......im growing it out a little bit and gonna take a bunch of cuttings and hope for 2 to root and grow im thinkning within the next few days ill try to post one.......but wow definatly beautiful plants you had there

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
OneQ - Thanks for stopping by bro! :D Here's some rep for ya. :ying:

bengie187 - Thanks a bunch bengie! :tiphat: I LOVE how your last harvest turned out! It totally surprised me when I saw it. :yes: Yes, cloning can be an irritating :mad: part of growing weed, :watchplant: but with enough patience and practice, you'll see why cloning is the preferred method of propagation for many. :tree: Thanks for stopping by! Waiting for your clones to pop some roots :lurk:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Alright guys, remember when I said this run should easily top the last two? Well I had no idea that this run would top my previous two by almost an entire once! :dance013: Yup, you're looking at a 3 ounce pull, which means I reached my original goal when I designed this cab :greenstars:... Man do I feel stupid for not documenting this run! :bashhead: However, I can fully assure you that the only thing different about this run is the GE Lucalox HPS lamp (same nutes, same strain, etc.)... Mind you, this run was at a disadvantage from the start due to the far fewer number of plants. So if there is a lesson to be learned here, it would be: "Don't trust generic lamps!", or "When in doubt, toss it out!" (actually, take it to your nearest recycling center... but you get the idea :D)

This time I didn't get lazy by smoking my stash before actually weighing it. :smokeit: Also, I made sure that all the buds were properly dried and used a 0.01g precision scale, so I can get the most accurate results:

Harvest of Mazar Kush - Round #3

29.61g in Jar
28.40g in Jar
27.62g in Jar
==============
85.63 Grams +/- 0.01g
3.02 Ounces

==============
0.57 Gram/Watt

picture.php

All weighed up and ready for further curing. :yummy:

picture.php

These two are going straight into my corn cob pipe tonight. :smoke:

picture.php

Not my biggest cola, but still pretty nonetheless. :tree:

Well... time to sit back and enjoy this pleasant strain with some buddies. :smoke out: I'll start a new strain (Aurora Indica if it's a girl) in this diary as soon as the mother plant gets big enough. :watchplant: While she's getting bigger I might do just one more Mazar Kush run... Thanks for watching and stay tuned for more! :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts