What's new

150 watt, cabinet grow unknown strains

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Well my plants are doing good Day 40 of flowering....My light schedule goes 8am to 8 pm..My alarm clock did not go off so I woke up an hr late. Is this going to cause any type of stress or anything? I guess now ill just turn them on at 9 to 9.

I turn my lights on and off manually... no timers

Once upon a time that was me too my man lol. For a few weeks there my light was being switched from being off from 6 am to 9:00 p.m and then on from 9 to 6:00 a.m...it was real hectic. I finally broke down and bought a proper timer though when I had to leave for vacation . It was the BEST decision I've made thus far. Now there's no more worrying about getting home in time to turn the lights on or waking up early enough to turn them off, its all automated and sooooo much less of a headache. I highly recommend getting one. Also I would recommend getting one that is made for 24 hours, then all you need to do is depress 12 of the little buttons and plug it in and you're all set. Its real easy.

Thecoon

Yeah Ive got timers but a weird thing happens whenever I plug them into the socket!!!:frown: So bummer...Im having somebody I know to come and look at all that fun shit..My apt. is old as shit.:joint: Ill have some pics before I harvest.

Its been pretty good so far havent had any nute burn, havent checked the Ph once!!!From unkown strains two are getting fatter, one is getting a shit load of leaf around the colas..Hopefully ill be moving on up soon...:abduct:

Thecoon

Its still going at day 53 and still looking good. Was away for a couple days and it was a schorcher so some of my leaves were burnt upon my arrival.:wallbash:I just added a pc fan exhausting the cab so hopefully that will help with temps.

Ive changed the nutes to just grandmas mollases, hopefully there digging that. I wish i would have had all 7 female but what u gonna do... Hopefully next run ill be moving to an hps and some good strains!!Ill have some pics of the micro harvest soon.:joint:

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Its still going at day 53 and still looking good. Was away for a couple days and it was a schorcher so some of my leaves were burnt upon my arrival.:wallbash:I just added a pc fan exhausting the cab so hopefully that will help with temps.

Ive changed the nutes to just grandmas mollases, hopefully there digging that. I wish i would have had all 7 female but what u gonna do... Hopefully next run ill be moving to an hps and some good strains!!Ill have some pics of the micro harvest soon.:joint:

Hey TC your girls are gonna love that grandma's mollasses, it really does make them grow bigger and faster. How long are you gonna let them go for before you chop?

Thecoon

Not really sure on my two nicer ones...They look like more of a sativa influence so probably 65 to 75 days. Ive got them sitting outside in the backyard now trying to get them to swell up, and it seems to be working!!!:joint::joint: Since only 3 plants were female and id like some bigger buds.

I just chopped one monday because it was looking leafy and just wasnt producing a nice bud/leaf ratio,think Im going to make cannabutter with those buds and the trim from the better plants.

so about 10 more days give or take...All i can say is I want some clones!!!:chin::chin::chin:

Thecoon

Pics!!!

Pics!!!

Heres my remaning females, Like i said I only had 3 females out of 7. THey come from random bagseed, the only 3 I didnt top and they were my females Damn...:wallbash:

They have been outside off and on for about a wk now. Im in the middle of flushing and think i will harvest on the 15th...:woohoo:

Thecoon

Im going to have some better pics soon, I just wanted to get some pics up.... I have pruned alot of fan leaves off, when I was growing in the cabniet for more room.

I've been kinda lazy on getting them in darkness for 12/12, sometimes they just have to take a little extra light.HAHA Work has been fucking with my schedule...They also get alot of shadded light, their in a good secure location out of sight tho..so it works

Thecoon

Pics of harvest....

Pics of harvest....

Well harvest time came early, I had to go ahead and chop'em down for some reasons!!!!:joint: I harvested around 60grams of wet bud, just hung them up to dry last night.

I got a little over an ounce of trim off them, and going to be making brownies in the next couple days. I did kind of a hustle trim job so hopefully they look half way decent...

I was also in the middle of flushing so im hoping the buds will still burn smoothly and have a good taste.

Hopefully they smoke is good...had a great time growing them.

Thecoon

#1cheesebuds....Thanks man

Tripsick.....One of the plants has kind of a sweet fruity smell...The other one kinda has like a skunky,woodsy smell. Its hard to explain

About to go make some butter:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts