What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15 weeks sativa, overfed?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I flushed with pure rain water and the runoff was 1.4 EC which is a way too much for this variety, so @Creeperpark was right again. I continued to flush till 0.7 EC and will start feeding again with 0.7 EC with my next watering. I have Canna Terra Flores, CalMag, and PK 13/14, which nutes you would recommend to use after the flush?
For me I would start with Canna flower and a smalller amount of Canna veg then your bloom feed,,,maybe some cal-mag if your running LEDs ,,, ,,
build it up if needed and your come to a sweet spot with your plants,,,
plants will tell you what ya need and what you don’t ,,😊
I go with 10ml per 10 litre of water with Bio Veg all the way through until flush at week7 on a 10 weeker and just Bio Bloom and Top Max once the flowers start forming ,,,,
all the very best ,,
keep a bit warmer and as you mentioned it’s all great experience in learning your skills ,,,,✌️,
I'm nearly 60yr old but you never stop learning even after 25 years for me,,, 👍
peace and regards,,,,

Latest posts

Latest posts