What's new

15 week vegg = Monsters!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
ill have to agree with you on that possible conclusion greyskull, none of my ffa's rooted into the pucks, oh well, c'est la vie :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup bird,yup i went with the hb xl too yo.
and imma have to agree with you guys here because all my ffa's have rooted fast and real healthy.even the cuts from the cuts are out of the cloner now.
i think they must just love the e-z and not the pucks.
peace bro.

D

Don Cotyle

Hi abird! I saw some shots of your cloneing in pellets, mad roots comeing out from the sides! I also like the pellets for cloneing and transplanting into after the germ. I think I'm gonna clone the GovermentMule soon so if it turns female I'll have 2. It's from the Cannacopia test grow, if it's a male I'll harvest the pollen for later use!

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
sup marshmellow and Don, welcome fellas. trees there will be, now if i can just build up my patience for when the later weeks hit. i got some pommelos gifted, i guest you could say im doing a prolonged veg/test run of them. hopeful-fucking-ly my ogk x moonshine or cannacopia magnum shows to join the party. 4-5 oz of champagne x dc :canabis: sweet dreams are made of these.

thc43

Veteran

Iknow these two plants probally grow faster than the strains your using but your going to have monster of a plant. in my 1.3meter x 2meter space i used 2x 600wt one light per plant 3and half weeks into veg my space was pretty full by the 4th week i had pretty much over grown and flowering was a must. i filled 55litre pots in 4 weeks veg so id suggest alittle larger 75 to 100 even if you get past 5 or 6 weeks.

good luck also interested to see these strain let it aall hang out.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey bro, gunna pull up a seat for this one, u is going to have some killa trees mate, cant wait to see what happens. Keep it green.
Peace an Respect

b00m :rasta: :rasta:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
welcome b00m.

so ive been just hanging back the last few days, kicking around what else to throw in to the mix. i have some afghooeys coming, if those get rooted in they go. i also got 5 of mdanzigs femm'd blueberry using a light stressed dj short female. some have reported issues with em so im gonna pop a few just to see what happens. im also saying why not to a few OGKAC-99s and a couple of bx1 x trainwreck beans i made last run. last ones going with these are a few ECSD x strawberry diesels, i only got 3 so if they pop they pop. germ ratios to follow :joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
whats up fellas. im just doing a quick inventory. in the glasses and start to show roots are the blueberry, ogkac-99, wreck, and ecsd x std. its a good thing a dropped em in because out of nowhere 4 seedlings just dropped off and died, 3 ww x bb bx2s and a pommelo. with only 2 remaining it looks like if i get a pommelo male i might make f2s to keep the genetics around and available to try again later. the afghooeys are doing good as well, hopefully theyll be rooted by monday. that gives me for sure so far....

females:
3 sourbubs
4 afghooeys(as long as they make it)

potentials:
5 ww x bb bx2
7 mountain mix
2 pommelo
5 chemsg
1 bubba creek

germ:
7 ogkac-99
7 wreck
3 ecsd x std
2 femm blueberry

bondaged 'bubs

Buddle

Veteran
abirdintheair said:
joining the ranks today: 3 crystal locomotive clones and 5/5 germed chemSG, which is my own cross off a female moonshineman MSG with a male chemDkush IX-1. im expecting nothing short of a straight hashplant from this cross, with the kush adding a bit more yield and kick to the end result. all i know about crystal locomotive is that its the arcata cut x aww, whatever aww is :bashhead:

aww = aloha white widow...aloha is a seedbank in NL.Looking forward to your grow..BL
P.S.Awesome strain list.I grew the okga x C99 outdoors this summer and it rocks..peace

Last edited:

bbing

Damn A-Bird,
Thats one high-end jungle were getting ready to see.
Dont get lost in there.

Did you make your final light decision?
Thinking the 1k may be a good thing for you.
:rasta:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
yeah bbing, 1000w ballast rebuild kit, saves me 140-160 bucks over a new mag ballast 1000w or a digi 1000w ballast set up. 7-8 more weeks and then i can start to think about flipping the switch to 12/12 :muahaha: