What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'15 Varin Hunter Pollen Chucker

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
By yum i mean mango, pineapple with a hint of berry. The mango you can smell without touching her at all. :p :)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Dammmmnnnn!!!
Nice!

A few of those Zamaldelica testers I ran had mango too. Gotta love the South Africans ��

ValleyKush

Veteran
Love the vibes in here. You guys are killing it! Beautiful pics, awsome smell descriptions, kick ass genetics; suprised I didnt find this sooner. Read the first 3 pages and looking forward to the rest!

Is snowhigh still putting out genetics? Wish I would have found him sooner, feels like I missed the train.

As I havent read the whole thread I havent seen if you popped those dream beaver crosses but would like to see their outcome. I popped a pack but didnt take any clones and am kicking myself for it. Bodhi absolutly killed it on that one. Crossed my best boy and girl to some hybridsfromhell gear for wa outdoor and am super excited to run them!

Loved your zamal and kerela x apollo thread, the smells made my mouth water lol. About to flower out my apollo f4 to cross to some pure sativas. Too bad bodhi is dropping the project, would have loved to see the crowd favorites. Oh well, such is life.

Anyways, keep it up guys!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you, Valley Kush.

Yes, Snow is still releasing his work. His newest release is pure craziness. I want them all.
Firestax has them.

I did grow out a couple GTxCC X Dream Beavers and they were waay potent. One I labelled the seeds I made with her as "Devastating," and they were.

Man, I loved growijg those testers for Bodhi. Unfortunately a Lot of shit came up in my life and that grow went to shit. But, they still triumphed and were some of my best smoke, ever. My friends keep begging me for more buds from each of them.

Bodhi stopped work woth Bros Grimm strains because Mr Soul is back in the game. Bodhi stopped work with those lones out of respect, and thats why Bodhi is the best (and why he is entrusted with the rarest clones).

I hope Bodhi will do Kerala x Rajasthani and Zamaldelica x Goldstar

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
day 59. Not too much longer. :) She was a little thirsty earlier and when i watered her she let out a burst of smell. :D

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know why i haven't seen this thread, i'm going to do some reading. you have awesome choices in genetics!

ValleyKush

Veteran
Thanks for the nudge, snows crosses all sound super fun.

Glad your db cross worked out well. My male had a suprising amount of resin, the first male with visable trichs I have ever had! I think I could dig up a pic if anyone cares to see him. I dusted a decently resinous but super rot resistant lebenese that has a semi bland sleepy high in need of a kick. Hope they synergize well :) will most likely f2 them- "LeBeaver" lol

I love testing for bodhi, cant wait to see what this durban x bubba does, root beer with chcolate kush? Yum yum.

I understand and respect his reasoning for droping the apollos, just really liked the pure sat x direction he was taking it. I got the f4s to start a similar project before he released the first wave of testers and when I read the list of a11 crosses I laughed out loud and was like "i guess he beat me to it" but of coarse I was too slow to get some seeds and by the time I asked he had lost the father and cancelled the project. He said he might release them as freebies so I might have to dip into the savings for a freebie lol.

I agree, would love to see some hawiian blood x kerela too

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Oh yea, the progeny from that Dream Beaver male I used had wicked resin production. Actually, now that Inremember yea it imparted a perfect resin profile for sativa crosses. The resin glands were very short and glassy - just pure sativa goodness.

Thanks, I may add these to the list to get popped.... whenever that happens.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
starting to wrap things up with the lovely

DDT (Durban) X BlueberryBlast at day 66. That mango smell is very present and now she has more berry elements as well. :D Very nice work with the parental selections brother.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
harvest shots of DDT (Durban) X BBB day 72 . I am very much looking forward to when she is dried. Concentrating and clarifying her smells should be a treat.

Thanks brother. Soon you'll know :)

No flash. mixed fluorescent lights.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Snow's Devil's Tit. This is an F3 I did from earlier in this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpg
    IMG_2575.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2574.JPG
    IMG_2574.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 19

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Golden Tiger x Cherry Cake F2 I made from Doc D's work

Attachments

• IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2531.jpg
    IMG_2531.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2534.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 16

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Yuppers. Harvested a few weeks ago when a big ass storm blew my greenhouse over.

The "Thai Stick" is still outside - I harvested most of her with the rest and let the rest of her finish exposed to the elements so I could see her resistance. I'' learning a Lot about how some lineages are super adapted to growing in constant rains without rotting. Beautiful, really

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I've planted a whole bunch of awesomeness.
I just kept going and going. Lights are off now so I'll make a list tomorrow of everything thats in soil.

Mmmmm, I love the smell of Neem Meal and humus / old/recycled soil. Like looking into the eyes if a soul mate -- Life just becomes enhanced to a superior level.
My heart goes out to anyone who can't grow right now -- Much Love.

Latest posts

Latest posts