What's new

15 feet tall weed tree and still growing

08growbyjack

not even flowering yet,,im almost finished in greenhouse grow,,so i show my biggest tree as of todate in outdoor i will have to build some type of all around support reel fucking high,,,,,,

Last edited:

Hovz

thats insane i would be protecting that thing with a shotgun. Hope you get pounds of that tree

08growbyjack

no guns allowed,,4 yrs as a marine was enough gun play,,,,then i had more,,then became aware,,,,no guns anywhere no more ,,my words and wisdom are enough protection,,4 i believe in all that i believe in ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Thats a spicy meatball right there. One of those would do me for a year or two. :D

jackel

nice! what strain? i assume its some sort of haze cuz it aint flowering yet and it appears to be sativa.

trouble

Veteran
Jack, you never fail to put a smile on my face. I really admire your attitude.

Where did you get that magic bean Jack?

Last edited:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i'd like to be the one to put the xmass angel on top of that tree....

lol if i can ask....whats the note on the fence say lol?.HH. =]-~

DrHydro

So how much time would you say you have left b4 it gets cold and you have to chop?..

Also how long do you plan to let it flower once it does start?...

hamstring

Veteran
Jack
Nice to see you here at the outdoor forum I guess you had to move from the greenhouse forum with that tree holy shit!!!!! Keep us updated on this one and keep the stalk for firewood.

08growbyjack

high and thanks for looksee,s and comments,,this is what is has to be no matter what,,,northern lights,,,,or,,,,,white rissian.,,,,,or white widow,,,,,or mango,,,,,,or purple,,,or lumbo gold,,,,or skunk #1. one,,,,or 4 its all a huge grab bag now,,,,,,,,,,,i keep hearing from on line and in person,,,,all say,,,Jack u amaze me each yr,,,but i mean,,doctors heal ppl,,teachers teach ppl,scientists test 4 all mankind,,,,,cooks cook cuz they hopefully love what they do as i love to grow weed to smoke as it ales what wales and ales me ,,,i have been growing 4 many moons,,many moons and still learning as alot have been growing,,just some cant and wont show what they can grow to put on a killer green show,,some wont show cuz they be scared,,but how will we really be in the green unless we grow what we no to put on a great grean show,,and if ppl can grow huge,,they be happy,,i guarentee that,,,,,,,some wont show cuz they have very limated space,,,hell,,i just do what i do cuz i do it,,and love every minute nof it,,,i will have to use a chainsaw when i hack it down,,thats what i always wanted to do,,was harvest a huge tree with a chainsaw,,,,,,,,and i have some great walking sticks(hemp) made from my grows ,,again thanks 4 looksees and comments,,and hopes of inspiration i hope,,,,,,,,,,pics are some of me grow,,and from my neighbors back yard looking at my tree of hemp.makes me feel great when i get my garden called magical,,cuz i believe that anyway before anyone ever said that,,,i do have my dead pets burried there,

08growbyjack

DrHydro said:
So how much time would you say you have left b4 it gets cold and you have to chop?..

Also how long do you plan to let it flower once it does start?...
high,,well,that i dont know as i answer what i know,that is starting to flower,maybe i think,kinda,,but not really for sure,,,,i,m thinking dec,gets real cold,,but i,m thinking i will have to build a greenhouse for itself,,maybe..as i stated before,,this is a first ever going to harvest after oct,,,and that huge,,i know it will have to be webed together by string all over,but not tight ,or else string will tear and grow into wood and later chop off nice branches, buy being stupid like i have done in begining,,i now no not to tie strong and close to materiel,,anyway,,gets cold now and dew lots at night,,so cant say,,but posative if i build it they will bud,,,,,)greenhouse that is),,,,,,,one p.s here,,my typing sucks and spelling does as well,,,but arthrites dosent help in hands either,,,,,,,,,well enjoy the 15 plus feet tall weed tree,,only a few months of pic time left,,,then all will be gone but not forgotten,,,,,,,,,

MrFista

Veteran
Awesome Jack!

If the girls looking to 'kinda' be starting to flower you might get her in by December.

Been reading about growing things out of season and playing with it a bit. High sugar/sap content in your plant is what is desired. Sugar doesn't freeze and so plants with high sap content have better cold tolerance.

Volcanic rock helps to raise sugar content in plants. Lava rock/scoria/cinders, a bit of pumice perhaps. Cruched up and put on the ground and then add some mulch over top of it the worm'll use it for grit and start distributing it in your soil for you. The mulch itself will raise temperatures from the biological activity. Keep the mulch topped up and you add new space for surface root growth too.

Another great trick is rocks. Get a fit young buddy to tote some big rocks over to beneath your plant where they can soak up the sun during the day and release it at night. In the wild my friend down south uses rocks to great advantage.

You are an awesome grower, and might know everything I've said already. Much respect.

G

Good work O8,

YOu better start planning now for what youre going to do with it when its fully budded. Shes gonna be lanky, hanging, heavy and floppy. When it reaches that state, a good breeze will beat her to death.