What's new

1430 w flowering room

Was just in the growroom and i can tell there are seeds forming on the killer queen x black widdow. Cant wait to get the new cross as i havent tried any TRC work yet. Peace Homegrown

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
way to go hgs!! Hope them seeds come out!!
I'm with bartender......stoney baloney sounds awesome!!

Sorry to hear about the two injuries to your clones:( They should recover...you provide excellant tender care!!

Glad to hear the A-11 clones all made it!! Look forward to seeing them grow. I received the clone fropm a fellow member about 2 or three months ago.....just been vegging her for a mother. She has successfully supplied 15 clones now!! I have not put any to flower yet. Gave away most of em!!

Later

Thanks tokeacola
Here are some pics from today first up are some pics from my bog medly cant wait to see what i get. The plants where all topped and i plan on taking clones from everybody next week.
1541bog_meds1-med.JPG

1541bog_meds_729-med.JPG

1541bog_medly_729-med.JPG

1541bog_med_729-med.JPG

Now on to the flowering room first up are the nevilles haze plants both where switched to 12/12 from the start as i heard they will stretch alot indoors. I dont think they will be stretching much anymore.
1541nev_2_7291-med.JPG

1541nev_2_729-med.JPG

1541nevs_1-med.JPG

homegrownsweets- Nice room.. You sound like you have alot of plans.. Keep up that nice room.. Very clean... Peace..:D

P.S. Cinderella 99 X Kalimist X Tangerine Sounds like a winner to me...

Sauce.. :wave: :eek: :cool:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Everything is looking good hgs!

Can't wait to see that Nevilles Flower! That JLP looks great. Alot of bud sites......nice.

Keep it up bro!

Thanks fuzzy well here are some pics of my big bud clone thats loving the 1000 watter anybody have a guess for yeild she is rooted in a 5 gal Peace Homegrown
1541big_bud_729.JPG

1541big_bud_729_clo-med.JPG

1541big_bud_729_top.JPG

Hey Hog yea i want to see what the nevilles can do. I dont mind having to wait the time as i am expecting harvest in 14 weeks from now. I always loved sativas so i had to give NH a run. Should be intresting.
Fuzzy Yea t does sound to be great but it will be a while before i smoke as i just recievd one clone and i have to take some off of her before i flower.

Thanks nattynattygurl it was great meeting you guys as well:) You are very kind and generous as well. cant wait for our next toking session tommorow. Thanks again for the juicy fruit and hog beans they will be put in the system asap as i think we both cant wait to get a sample. see ya soon Peace Homegrown

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Sweets, my friend,

Glad you can put them to use!! :D Really lookin' forward to tryin' the Hog...the JF is PHENOMENAL!! In fact, I've got a 'sample', (FIRST batch grown on the east coast), that I've squireled away...I'll be bringin that for the sess'...plus a few of his other strains...(afgahni...& maybe some Timmy2* [*I have a few beans of that I think too!], 4way &/or Diesel....see what I've got left.)

Yippie! Talk/See you guys later today! :D
Give Mr. Diablo a treat for us!!

Hope this finds you well!
be peaceful!

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
looks like you got some buds on the way there :p

looking really good cant wait to get my nhaze in the ground..

There are always buds round here 00420 you might want to get started on the nh as they will take forever and a day. Cant wait to taste the smoke tonight naughty we will have to give a report for the other members.

full time daddy
Veteran
haha thats what i like to hear.... :wave:

im waiting for some nh f3 & nh x bluesat's from capt crip.......

all do them with the jlp's haze x c99 & the phoenix 1's for a 4 way test...... :)

all of them should take forever a 2 days cept maybe the 99 cross
its a earlyflower from what iv seen and hear......
i have nuthing but time here.......i have to wait for what i have now anyway..... :confused:

yea im giving both of jlps a run and i like some of the crooses the capt has made waiting for them to be sold though. sounds like you will be making a nice run of hazes there 00420 should be intresting as i think you said you have lots of headroom. seems like that you could have some nices crosses. i was hoping for some male c99xhaze to help shorten some of the flowering time. we shall see what i get. peace homegrown

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
hey hgs,
i dont have any pics but i do have a suggestion for your cooltube lightrail issue. using an eye hook and some craft wire just raise the ducting between the lamps so that the middle kind of points to the ceiling. this will give you the slack you need for the movers while still keeping the duct away from the girls
hope you find this helpful

peace,
beans