What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

140w HPS Rubbermaid DWC

G

how much time is left on those girls hw??

the people DEMAND an answer! :pimp3:

Huey_Wunder

Sorry to post this, but this grow is gone...

Got 24 hrs advance notice that someone with a beef was comin' to my house. The weed wasn't the beef, but it had been raised. They weren't told, they have made speculation. It was bad - allegations, unfounded, of financial impropriety. My girls were stinkin' - wife was a tad upset. Family can get scary mad sometimes. I'm not worried that way - I'm in the clear.

So the gro had to go - tore down, iso'd rougher trim, 1st batch was razorblade brown sugar, 2nd drying now. All budstock away and dryin' off site - trim dryin / isod. It had to go - 3rd gen white rhino. Everything either put up to dry, isod or bundled for nice smoke. Shame - but nice harvest.

hw

G

that is terrible but you cant play around when it comes to security. i hope everything was resolved and that cultivation was NOT part of any conversation. peace and pot hw....peace and pot

Latest posts

Latest posts