What's new

14 day old kitten found in garbage

payes

This little baby, a maximum of 14 days old, found in the trash. The doc says all fine now she needs a name. Please help me here

:cathug:

thx

payes

i cant go without take the kitty out of the trash there where 5 but she was the only one alive
i hate people doing that

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
call it tramp, or maybe hobo or vagabond or something. What was the thing in sesame street, oscar?

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Angel....you saved her, she may save you in some ways. Kittens are blessings. People underrate how much impact cats have on our lives. It's also said that people who have cats OVER DOGS have healthier hearts and less risk of heart disease than non-kitty owners.

I have 5 male cats, they are my life...other than my coming Son, lol. Basically, my Son is the 8th kid, first human in the lineup, hehehehe.

See that little baby through the end of her life and give her a good one! There's nothing more heartwarming and selfless than to save and preserve another life.

I would call her my Angel.

payes

Angel....you saved her, she may save you in some ways. Kittens are blessings. People underrate how much impact cats have on our lives. It's also said that people who have cats OVER DOGS have healthier hearts and less risk of heart disease than non-kitty owners.

I have 5 male cats, they are my life...other than my coming Son, lol. Basically, my Son is the 8th kid, first human in the lineup, hehehehe.

See that little baby through the end of her life and give her a good one! There's nothing more heartwarming and selfless than to save and preserve another life.

I would call her my Angel.

i have a 4 year old male exotic shorthair (without peekface) he and me give this little cuty a second chance my shorthair is tatally in love with the baby

L

LolaGal

cat already got a name it is on it's 9th life!

cat already got a name it is on it's 9th life!

more suggestions pls

That cat is reincarnation of cat I found in the dumpster!!!.

Her name is Tibber!

Tell Tibber I said hello, glad to see her again! Glad she found a good home for her ninth life.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Toejam, Velociraptor, Yoko Ono, Pussy Galore, Tinkerbelle, Kirstie Alley Kat, Underfoot, Barbarella

NuKreashuns

good luck. We adopted a cat that had been dumped in front of a retail pet store. We named him Vinnie (most tabbys have a "M" above their eyes but he had a V). He was the funniest cat full of personality and love. The rescued pets seem to be full of unconditional love.

Give her some time if you cant figure out a name. When she i up and about it should be easier to name her with her personality fully displayed.

Latest posts

Latest posts