13lbs 6x600's, lucky me!

13lbs 6x600's

13lbs 6x600's

So these 4x600's got about 8lbs right there? I'm confused
picture.php

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Insane haul smurf.... keep killing it.

I've had the privilege to grow out some of these Lemons, but unfortunately I was never really staying put to get it dialed right. I ran it in a fast flow hydro but it got all loose and mutant like on me..really odd stuff. I attribute it to pulling in super cold air during my dark cycles because I had a massive exhaust - using winter air to cool and not turning it off or slowing it down during lights off (other strain in the room wasnt phased negatively). It was an ugly foxtail nightmare. Grow only went once so I didnt get a chance to run her again in hydro.

I then proceeded to turn the lemons over a few more times in coco smartpots w/ blumats. Yield was average but I let the strain go because I just couldnt get consistent results or any real density (making trimming more difficult). I was running Daystar ACs as well and think it was getting too tall on me with no real room to raise from the concentrated footprints of the Daystars. Seems very finicky to environmental conditions.

I may have to snag it again to see if I can replicate. I've been selling a boatload of my daystar acs and going vertical but do love the ease of maintenance in horizontal grows. I'd switch back in a heartbeat if I could get those yields. Vertical is killer but has brought on a new set of challenges in canopy management and support that I've yet to master.

... or maybe I'm just spoiled with the ease, stoutness, and dankness of some BBxLav. :tiphat:

O

organic_fanatic

old school lemon G= jordan of the islands lemon skunk x g13 (airborne possibly ?)
New school lemon G= Reefermans (airborne g-13 x santa marta) x santa marta ..aka "love potion"

This sounds about right to me. Is the old school lemon g you are referring to the G13 cut that goes around OH? Back in 2000/01, I picked up a cut of Lemon Skunk (I've also heard it called Lemon Indica) from some Kentucky boys right on the border south of Cincy. One of the sickest cuts I ever ran, but didn't yield shit. Had the best lemonhead candy smell. Man I was such a newb back then, and got rid of it because I couldn't get more than a half oz off it..... These guys down there also had G13, but it wasn't lemony, just hashy and SUPER frosty. I'm wondering if these were the strains that were used to make the Lemony G13 cut that I know and love (and just got back in my stable yesterday :D )

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to be able to pull off numbers like that with my favorite tasting strain ever, lemon G, is quite amazing to say the least.....

lemon g is a very finnicky strain.... its also a very very weird strain that dries at a different rate then any other strain ive grown.... it seems like water REALLY gets deep into this plant and takes a while to come out... its also a very rugged, fluffy strain...

.......hey smurf, i have a strain that will pack on 5x as much as the lemons...

...doesnt taste anywhere NEAR as great as the lemons, but it surely is the craziest growing plant ive seen....

...also, i dont see any soquick looking plants there bro :biglaugh: ...if u can get the lemons to produce like the AK soquick grew then that would be an amazing feat... now the strain i have, i think i can get it to go beyond what soquick did.... i havent had a chance to flower anything out in a long time, but i have been harboring some nice genetics in prep for the near future....

...edit: also im confused, was it 13, 8 or "2lbs 2oz" ?

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
@cravenmore- Thats the other 6 light room, we did lemons in the back 2 lights and other strains mixed in.

@lilwayne- What up man. Lemons can do more than you think if you treat it right. I know you had problems with it, but you should give her another shot. What stuff are you getting yields out of? Im intersted to hear. What kind of gpw's we talking? How many plants per light? Whats pot size?

UPDATE: This all seemed too good to be true, so i did a count last night and weighed everything all over again myself. Still turned out to be all good. I looked at it all and something still didnt seem right. So i busted out my old triple beam and re-weighed everything with that. It gave me a much lower reading.. I had my friend bring his scale over and it read the same weight as my triple beam. Tried to recalibrate my scale, and it didnt agree. I think its all jacked up, its missing a footie so that could be a problem. Anyways, True final weight 10lbs 3oz. This is still above my average, but not by much. When im looking at a bunch of big colas in garbage bags, its hard to tell if its 10 or 13lbs, so i trust my scale.. Thank god i had my triple beam!!! I would have had some pretty angry customers. Sorry to disssapoint you guys. Thats still over a gpw tho, so im happy. HOWEVER, I still feel 2lbs a light is within reason tho. Maybe next run i will do sealed room, undercurrent with 25 gal totes, co2, and vertical bulbs. Keep an eye out! Once again i apologize for the mishap. Shit happens. ha!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe next run i will do sealed room, undercurrent with 25 gal totes, co2, and vertical bulbs.

under currents are the way to go!

ive seen mother fuckers DOMINATE with them....

a whole another level of growing!

plus you can keep your numbers down, and just get the same thing indoors as the cali/colo guys are getting outdoors in summer.... im talkin 5-10lb trees off of a single 13+ gallon square buckets...

ive seen it done!

they can be DIY'd for a FRACTION of the cost of the actual pre-fabbed "under current" branded buckets....

keep the overhead low and the profits high!

Freeslice24

Looks legit man! Im almost done setting up a 6x600 grow. First up is gonna be critical kush. Im so glad i stumbled on this thread, been stressing about pulling the numbers ineed. Ill be happy pulling 8....but now i got new goal to shoot for. Awesome grow...gonna check out your winter cooling thead right now....i like your style. Thanks Bud

Latest posts

Latest posts