What's new

135W LED, Hempy Cups, Auto

Dr 4 four

Could it be that Jethrow just got stressed and stepped up the life cycle? Lockout? How are the trichs looking on those stems?

Hello again!

Well I haven't updated in a while so here goes.

Cut Jethrow down when he turned black. Let him dry for a week and he scaled up at 18.9g added to the 35.7g from Hitler and Baby Jesus I got 54.6g in total. 1.4g away from 2 ounces.

I'm happy with it. First grow in a tiny area, It went well and has paid for itself already and I still have another few crops left before I have to go get new supplies. Also, I haven't had to go buy my smoke from drug dealers for almost a month now and I'm set for the next one as well.

Set up my next grow already. Two weeks in and only one seed out of 4 has grown. Just re-planted 3 so will wait a week and if they sprout I will make a new post about my second grow.

Could it be that Jethrow just got stressed and stepped up the life cycle? Lockout? How are the trichs looking on those stems?

I think I found out why he went black. The house was stinking up with him so I put him out in the garage and well, I check the temp in the box and it was the same as in the basement but its the temp outside in the room where the water was kept that killed him. Didn't keep his water at room temp, it was chilled water basically.

Live and learn. :(

awesome! how loud would you rate the fans in the 135?

Its louder than my PC for sure but I dont know how much more. Imagine your pc and 5 - 7 angry bees trapped in it. Thats how loud it is, :)

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
you got about .72 gpw with this grow..., because... that 135 watt light at best puts out 75 watts... the blackstar 240 puts out 135 and based on that ratio your light puts out about 75 watts...

54.6 grams / 75 watts = .73 gpw !!!

nice :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts