What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

13 huricanes this year... bring it !

HOVAH

You read it right 13 canes predicted this year ,it just wouldnt be summer without one. Im from the South and if the prediction is right that would make 29 canes ive lived thur (correction) will have lived thur, i could get decapated by a piece of wood traveln at 100mph :smile: ..... This year just so happens to be the first year im growing outside :confused: , is there anything i can do to save my crop from a direct hit.
1HOVAH

G

Nope... Sorry man that must suck. But dont take my word for it i live in a non natural disaster place.. So to speak.. But there is others on here that might be able to help you..

peace..
Sack's First Outdoor Grow

sack :canabis: :joint:

mrmojo1198

hovah i live in that hurricane zone myself
last crop of the year gets grown indoors when the power goes off it goes outside

Brownpants

You could attach some little paper wings to your plants with Property of Hovah written on them...Then after a hurricane hits....IC members can send your plants back to you. :wink:

Last year after a big storm.... there were marijuana plants all over my lawn and house.....I tried to return them to their owners, but no one came forward to claim them..... I don't want that to happen this year. :smoke:

-Peace-

G

HOVAH said:
You read it right 13 canes predicted this year ,it just wouldnt be summer without one. Im from the South and if the prediction is right that would make 29 canes ive lived thur (correction) will have lived thur, i could get decapated by a piece of wood traveln at 100mph :smile: ..... This year just so happens to be the first year im growing outside :confused: , is there anything i can do to save my crop from a direct hit.
1HOVAH

I live in the direct path of them and have lived through a bunch of them. All jokes aside. If your plants are in the grown and your worried about them breaking in half. Tire them to stakes like they do for the tress. You can also loop the top to a stake also. If your plants are in pots and you have near by trees. Try to place the pot between the tress to try to break up the wind some. You are also going to want to ancher them to the grown also. The biggest proble is.
1. Them lifting off the grown
2. Main stem breaking in half.

Good luck and let me know if i can help. I'm ready for those suckers. Waiting on the first ground swell to hit. Surf will be out of this world and i'll be out on my Semi Gun ripping it up.
Later

G

I'm still here and waiting for the rest of them. I've lived through more Hurricans then i can count. I'm right in the main path. Fuck It, Hurrican parties like always. This year, my buddies have had more babies then any year. Guess they were nailing their wife and girlfriends pretty dam often. Big boom in babies this year. Nothing but sex, drinking and of course. SMOKING :)
Later

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Hurricanes are an great excuse to have people over and getting drunk to candle light. Pass a nice couple big spliffs around...awesome stuff.

She will be ok if the canes make there way here. :smile: