What's new

13 gal 8 xl Uc 2k PK

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Nice bg,so you think if you didn't over boost then you would have ended up with higher numbers then the trees?

Fuckin DG has some monster lvpk nugs how do we get those huh?

T

Tonka

Beautiful bud and leaf coloring in those pics BigGreen. :headbange Impressive. I'm curious about the "over boost" too.

BigGreen

Veteran
Well if I wouldnt have over boosted Im sure I would of easily shattered the tree run. The trimming on these is so easy theres not any shitty larffy buds at all they are all swollen with very little leaf. I could only imagine if I didnt fuck them up. What ever my yield ends up being I bet it could of been close to double that if I didnt OD em.
BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
Man o man,what I'd give to be smokin on some of that lvpk.

I swear every cut iv taken wilts nasty and gets deficient fast,I'm not sure lvpk is gonna be my next run.

I can't wait to see pix tho BG,I'm sure its all purple stinky dankness over there!

krazay

hey thinking of grabbing one of these, I'm trying to figure out what will be the most efficient use of time/power. I plan to do this in an apartment so what's best splitting one of these in to two flower rooms so my power usage is a constant 2000 watts? or one flower room at 2000 watts and another dwc rubbermaid for a vegging station.

splitting the 8XL13 or the 12XL in to two rooms 2kw each on a flip flop or something would be the best use of power would it not?

BigGreen

Veteran
kRAZY if you get the 8xl just pop 2k over that unless you plan on spreading it out for 1k per 2 plants. Either way youll get a shit load of pot.

Green somethings fucky around there the lvpk is super easy for cloning I dont think I could kill em if I wanted. All the buds turned a nice lavender purple its great
BG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Man o man,what I'd give to be smokin on some of that lvpk.

I swear every cut iv taken wilts nasty and gets deficient fast,I'm not sure lvpk is gonna be my next run.

I can't wait to see pix tho BG,I'm sure its all purple stinky dankness over there!

Are you using tap or well water? I've heard from others on well water that because their water is not clorinated they have harder times with evil bacteria and root rot. Just wondering because the PK is really easy to clone, even when she doesn't root she stays green for a whole month in the dome.

You may want to try just putting cuts into a brown beer bottle with tap water. Add a drop of bloom nutes and you should have roots inside a week. Add nothing and you should have roots in two weeks. Make sure to watch the water level because she will drink.

:joint:

krazay

I thought you were oversizing with the 13gal buckets because you thought the 8s were too small?

What's your veg room like?

gonna go see if my hydro store carries these today

green_thumb...

Veteran
I'm sorta thinking its my mother lvpk,its not dark green as it should be? The only mom I have is.a cut from a outdoor lvpk and was in the cloner for a month too long so maybe its that weakness causing the cuts to become def very fast and harder to root?

BigGreen

Veteran
Everything is chopped down and most of it is dried and bagged up. So far I have right around 2#s with one screen layer left drying. Im thinking 2# 1/4 when all is said and done.
The OD of pk didnt hurt the quality just yield. This stuff is the shit its much better quality than the last grow.
Heres some harvest pics

Roots

Drying bud

Look at the difference in the color of the buds the first one was picked 3 days be for and the second one went 3 more days flush and I dropped the chiller down to 59f for them 3 days

Ill get final #s when its done drying. Kinda disapointed with yield but I know I can blow them #s away
Enjoy
BG

Last edited:

stussy22

WOW for the OD on nutes that you did that is still a hell of a #. Looks great after getting the roots nice and cool those last 3 days. Gonna be some good smoke no matter what.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Fuck yeah BG!! That lvpk looks so damn good and even with the OD ya can't be too mad at those #'s?

Man I can't wait to harvest my own lvpk,everytime I see your grows makes me wish I had grown that last round.

Anywho can't wait for the next big lvpk run and keep up the awesome work.

Latest posts

Latest posts