What's new

12k coco perlite dtw

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
in the dark pics look much better. nice grow man. I say hand trim but I can't blame you if you use spinpro, thats a lot of nug to trim!

supernuck

awesome update Waxey! the lights out pics really do this more justice it looks fantastic in there :respect:

ladies are looking healthy and happy, you should be in for quite a haul man good show :wave:

Waxey Gordon

awesome update Waxey! the lights out pics really do this more justice it looks fantastic in there :respect:

ladies are looking healthy and happy, you should be in for quite a haul man good show :wave:
thanks man. going into week five now. things get pretty good from here on out. i have decided i will be drying on the branch after removing all fans then hand trim once dried.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20130212_212723.jpg
    20130212_212723.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 10

Waxey Gordon

update and info

update and info

Hey sorry I have not updated this thread. If you wanna follow this grow you can hit me up on instagram @waxeygordon I post tons of pics daily. Things are going great. Cheers.

hobb3s93

WOW ! everything looks awesome man, but u defiantly have your hands full when it comes to feeding. How big of an a/c u guys got hooked up?