What's new

126 Watt LED Test Featuring Ice

fatigues

Veteran
they are quite squat, and i wonder if they will stretch much after i flip the timer...

One can always hope :)

Thanks for this grow journal by the way - it definitely has my attention.

As for the plants...man...if you grew out duck's foot seed with LEDs, -- and it stayed as short and squat as these - you could pass off such a plant as virtually anything.

The Ultimate Stealth Grow = LED + Duck's Foot. Even after someone finds it, they don't realize that they've found anything :)

Well, except for the smell, that is.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good sleepy - nice plants - would you say th leaves are darker under LED ?

they seem to have vegged up pretty quickly and stayed short

happy new year

V.

Sleepy

Veteran
Update...flip!

Update...flip!

VerdantGreen!!>>...yep, i think they definitely look darker green than any of my other grows during veg...they have absolutely stayed squat!!...happy new year!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today is day 1 of 12/12...first day of flowering.

i took a few pics...

i am 8 weeks away drom proving wether or not this light engine can produce the kind of buds i am used to...now that i have a completion date in sight, i am getting excited!...:xmasnut:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looks like I'm just in time for the show! Nice Sleepy, look forward to watching the flowering run.

Sleepy

Veteran
i agree, ronley...

i said i would veg these for 4 weeks...i am already late.

we shall see...

R

Ronley

i agree, ronley...

i said i would veg these for 4 weeks...i am already late.

we shall see...

Well start counting the 4 weeks 1 week later. Thats what i did with my grow. :wink:

We planted about the same time and I also had a very slow start.
But now my plants are more or less the same size as yours.
I will wait another week (or maybe 2 weeks - all depends on how big they are) and then flip - .
Even though you said 4 weeks, they are small. Please wait longer.
This is such an excellent thread and test, 1 week more at least will make the world of difference.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Sleepy, cant wait to see how these flower out for you bro
Good luck and may this be the start of many heavy harvests and pest free grows for 2010
Peace
shaunmulok

I

idoreallytry

hey sleepy looking good bro,,,,can't wait to see what that light will do,,,peace

nnep

Looks like nute burn or some deficiencies going on, what happened?

Also i would only veg as long as you normally would with your old setup if you want the most accurate results, i guess it wouldn't be a huge deal if you went a few more weeks since you had some temp problems though. You may have some people complaining in the end though!

Not that anyone cares about them anyway ;p

420ish

glad your letting them get bigger!even with double stretch they would have been tiny.need bigger plants to see if the light will give you big buds!

Hi Sleepy, babies are looking good. A friend of mine did an LED grow with UFO's and he also had the crisping at the leaves tips. Do you think that's from the lights or deficiency, toxicity?

Sleepy

Veteran
i added a small heater...on sale at home dePot!

overmyhead>>>so far, i would say the light has performed beyond my expectations all the way around...

i should have added the heater sooner. the heating pad helped a little, but not enough...

i am still learning, and this light kinda turned everything i learned on its head!

the test continues, and thank you for your patience.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Sleepy, glad the light is working out so far. Are these cuttings from an established clone mother that you have already run? If so, how would you compare the growth of these plants with the LED versus what you have managed with HIDs in the past? Is there a rough correlation that works out to be (more or less) what LEDgirl is claiming for her lights (i.e.: the 126 watt LED panel grows the same amount of bud as a 400 watt HPS)?

Your opinions count with this kid...

Latest posts

Latest posts