What's new

125watt CFL Guitar Cab Grow!

bun1

Nice grow man, I was looking into growing the Purple Gems also, after I finish my current grow.

I'll be watching to see how you get along.

stj2006

triple buzz tonight, seeds are starting to ripen, just found out speedy gonzales is a type of diesel, and got a gig tonight in town. woo hooo

stj2006

Thanks to all who have followed me this far!!! :thank you:
I have now harvested the Purple Jems and starte to harvest the seed.

There are photos for you to peruse, I have about say 80 decent mature seeds to carry on with, but they need a period of about 2-3 weeks for drying off.

So this will be my last post until I'm back up and running with the Purples again.

Thanks for making me so welcome in my new home, ICmag has to be the best forum going right now without a doubt.

Attachments

• Seed Harvest (1).jpg
    Seed Harvest (1).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Seed Harvest (2).jpg
    Seed Harvest (2).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11

stj2006

Well it looks as if I'm back on with the grow, 7/8 seeds so far have popped up there lovely heads. They will have to share with the big Speedy's at the moment but ive put a small cfl down below so the don't do too much stretching.

So I will be nearly underway with my perpetual Purple Jems, maybe just until I run out of this seed stock, I got 90 mature seeds left to play with, the 8 that were planted are what made it up from the immature seed stock.

So here are the little baby's basking in the cab. Also a quick look at my slowly building seed stash.

stj2006

Hey folks, I have decided to run this batch outside as I have space issues with the speedy gonzales in at the moment. So it will be another 6ish weeks before I do a dedicated indoor Jem run, sorry folks.

Ciscosfa I don't know what the yield was as those harvest shots were fully seeded, I ended up with around 4 joints worth once I had de-seeded it. So not much but the idea was seed seed seed. If i was to give a general Idea depending on strain etc probably looking at around 7-10g per plant, Although that is highly subjective.

Gavin thanks so much for the kind words, I'm glad to know people are enjoying my foray.

stj2006

Thought i'd show you what is going down in the ole' guitar cab. These are the speedy's i got going at the moment. Looking nice for end of week 5.

Sod it i'll show you everything i got going right now ;)

Ciscosfa

Hey folks, I have decided to run this batch outside as I have space issues with the speedy gonzales in at the moment. So it will be another 6ish weeks before I do a dedicated indoor Jem run, sorry folks.

Ciscosfa I don't know what the yield was as those harvest shots were fully seeded, I ended up with around 4 joints worth once I had de-seeded it. So not much but the idea was seed seed seed. If i was to give a general Idea depending on strain etc probably looking at around 7-10g per plant, Although that is highly subjective.

Gavin thanks so much for the kind words, I'm glad to know people are enjoying my foray.

Cheers dude i shoulda actually read the thread proper didnt realise you were breeding/seeding !! lol

stj2006

no worries chief, I'll give you a better Idea once I harvest gonna be between 3 and 5 weeks I reckon due to the different phenos. Indica vs Sativa.

Latest posts

Latest posts