What's new

120k electrical room

M

Mountain

I like the pic with the broom in it...nice to keep a clean work space!

Avenger

Veteran
personally I think there should be less SJ/SO cord and more hard pipe in the ballast room. And whats up with all the plugged in connections?

still, thanks for sharing.

svenghalli

All panels, and disconnecting means shall have a 30"(from live parts) working clearance in front. All the ballasts are shin busters. Ouch.
All the heat from the ballasts might add additional heat to the equip on top.
Why did you run the black cable between the horizontal gutters and the verticle? Why not pipe or cut and fit the gutters together with gutter/T's and 90s
Clean over all.

R

RedRain

I like the pic with the broom in it...nice to keep a clean work space!

dam right,,,

personally I think there should be less SJ/SO cord and more hard pipe in the ballast room. And whats up with all the plugged in connections?

still, thanks for sharing.

its so you can run a checker board pattern for lights to run veg cycle.....since the ballasts are on a flip, you run em 24/7 and checkerboard em

place passed with flying colors, inspector was a little tough on the cords as well, but was very pleased with everything overall to issue a pass...and they are tough as fuck on this sorta stuff in BC

All panels, and disconnecting means shall have a 30"(from live parts) working clearance in front. All the ballasts are shin busters. Ouch.
All the heat from the ballasts might add additional heat to the equip on top.
Why did you run the black cable between the horizontal gutters and the verticle? Why not pipe or cut and fit the gutters together with gutter/T's and 90s
Clean over all.

I didn't even come close to busting my shins on the ballasts when i was running power for the AC's.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Bummer, looks like the OP had a security scare, or smoked too much sativas! ;)

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
People swamped with work don't just delete their accounts for no reason... I stand by my original statement. :)

Grow_engineer

Per aspera ad astra
Veteran
alter vater! as we say in Germany. I´m an engineer in real Life, and i´d love to build a room like this!

<signed in to this>

BIGGS

Veteran
a real shame we never got to see some trees in there. hope he's ok and comes back, with plenty of pics.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
maybe he just realized blogging about such an op was not so wise, legal or not. lets hope that's the case and not something worse.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Ahhhhhhhhh! Everytime I come back to this thread and see that first picture, it makes me feel all funny inside. It's like a teenage crush. Will you marry me?