What's new

1200W Jack Flash & Lemon Skunk - Coco, Blumats, SEXYTIME!

VAtransplant

Day 29- not really much to report.

Blumats seem to not be working as well as they have for many runs before hand. Same ones, and they sat for months in pots of coir (as they were hooked up) from last spring's run. It could be me, too. I had one run away (only made for puddles on tent floor) last week, have recalibrated all of them twice since, water to runoff, adjust dial til clinging drop and then a tiny bit more, since I won't want em full saturation/to runoff all the time. They all have dried out - i know it's hot in there with both lights running now and low humidity, I wonder if the drops are just evaporating. Back left plant was droopin' seriously like two days ago, perked up now after I watered her but some yellowing happened inside canopy. I had hit em with kool bloom so it went from a kb slam to drying out, probably wasn't appreciated. Everyone else handled slam decently and will get better over the next week with just regular nutes.

Stupid LUX Win100 thermostat was being a dickle today. I moved the probe away from the air blasting in to tent when thermostat kicks, so as to get a more accurate reading and prevent rapid on/off issues.

Probe hit like 90* and the stupid fan wasn't cutting on (on switch ON though, everything as it was), plugged directly in to outlet and fan wasn't fried - so pressed reset button on LUX and set time, day, and all my temp programs again - started working again. Shiiit. Weird day too, crawl space is 62* at 10:30pm, 30* warmer than it's been every night for weeks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

As said before, LS sucks at vert but is clearly becoming denser, faster, than the jack flash.

Attachments

• day29-wholetent1.jpg
    day29-wholetent1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 10
  • day29-wholetent2.jpg
    day29-wholetent2.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 10
  • day29-ls.jpg
    day29-ls.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 9
  • day29-jf.jpg
    day29-jf.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 10

VAtransplant

Oops

So this new job I got, 150 miles round trip 5 days a week... I wake up tired, drive an hour and a half to work tired, work for 8 hours tired, then drive home dead for ~1.5-2hrs in rush hour traffic.

In short, I let my reservoir run dry a few times. No biggy except for the fact that salts built up or some shit in the line - even if I filled it up 24 hrs later (before plants showed stress). Had one bad 'forgot to water' and a lot of leaves yellowed. Corrected problem, blumat lines were clogged as FUCK at that point though, unbeknownst to me.

At day ~59?ish, one plant is so dead that its buds are dry on the plant, still just chilling in the tent with everyone else. Guess it straight up died and the water I did get it was too late too little. Every leaf is yellow or dead on every plant short of the bud leaflets. This all happened before I started flushing. Totally could have had my best harvest yet but real life shit happens. Still trying to flush the plants that are still taking water.. not sweating it though. Keep what's smokable, hash the rest. Looking at new apartments and even houses and can't FUCKING WAIT to have a whole bedroom with my grow tents, "office", guitars, random shit/mancave... oh yea, and ideally 125+ miles closer to work hah.

Latest posts

Latest posts