What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1200w 8 RDWC / BB

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey raph,everything is lookin like its blowin up for you yo...that screen went crazy in just a couple weeks...they are lovin whatever your doin man.stay busy bro.peace-T-

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
raphael nice plants you got thear.
i wish you good luck with your grow but i dont think you need it.
im sure you are good enough so luck is not necessery. lolll
maybe some day my plants looks like yours.-if they live-

keep it green man:joint:

Raphael

hey raph,everything is lookin like its blowin up for you yo...that screen went crazy in just a couple weeks...they are lovin whatever your doin man.stay busy bro.peace-T-
Thanks for stopping by man, it has been a lot of work to keep them bitches tied down to that screen. I sure am happy they're happy!
raphael nice plants you got thear.
i wish you good luck with your grow but i dont think you need it.
im sure you are good enough so luck is not necessery. lolll
maybe some day my plants looks like yours.-if they live-

keep it green man:joint:
Thanks for the good vibes tjo and I do need all the luck I can get! It has been pretty tough to pay three times as much rent for a couple months now while eating fat electric bills after my roomies bailed, but we all got shit so you gotta put up or shut up haha :joint: keep it up your girls are looking mighty fine :)

Cheers :dance:

holy shit raph, sick setup. i considered doing a scrog in my room just like this. you have definitely inspired me to do the same on my next run, and i love the poly over the rockwool idea!

will be watching. :woohoo:

Decisive

everything looks fantastic, a real testament to alot of time and effort out of curiosity how thick are the roots in those 5 gals?

Raphael

Today is day 15 of flower

DSCF3535.jpg

DSCF3536.jpg

Decisive, here is a pic of the stem and some roots for ya

DSCF3537.jpg

My runted stunted one

DSCF3542.jpg

A healthy one

DSCF3543.jpg

hey raph, i see your roots are nice and white.

half of mine are extremely stunted, and have barely any roots (like the one you posted)..but ALL of my plants roots don't seem so white. i thought it was nutrients getting stuck, but you're in flowering and have such white roots!

do you have any suggestions?

Raphael

hey raph, i see your roots are nice and white.

half of mine are extremely stunted, and have barely any roots (like the one you posted)..but ALL of my plants roots don't seem so white. i thought it was nutrients getting stuck, but you're in flowering and have such white roots!

do you have any suggestions?
:witch2:
Thanks for the comment sirripalot. I do love my white roots! They were expensive though.

My little runted stunt is small because I put her too far away from the nutrients. She had to live off of the bubble action until she grew feet a couple inches long that could go into the nutes.

If the nutes are hitting roots, then I would look at res temps and DO levels. If they arent hitting them yet, well, ya.

Happy Halloween everybody! I'll be posting pics once the lights go out!:pumpkin:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I must say super great! I need to wrap buckets and build roots like you. Can't believe I missed this for 4 weeks.

Peace, :joint:

Raphael

Today is day 16 of flower

DSCF3544.jpg

DSCF3545.jpg

My other room, 4x8 dtw

DSCF3546.jpg

My og kush mamas

DSCF3547.jpg

That's right ladies, I use magnums in the grow room as well :D

DSCF3548.jpg

Happy Halloween :pumpkin:

Later :witch:

DarkLance

wow, i think you've got this bio-bucket system rocking, Raph! I can't even begin to count the budsites! forget ScrOG, that's a Screen of Bud!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man ur smashin this grow bro,them bio buckets are doin the dayum thang...always lurkin yo :lurk:
peace-T-

Raphael

Today is day 21 of flower

This is of yesterday before I removed a bunch of fan leaves
DSCF3559.jpg

DSCF3552.jpg

Here you can see some PM migrating from my veg room via my dumbass. This prompted me to remove the fan leaves that weren't getting light as well as touching other fan leaves. At night my fans pull in cold air which condensates when it hits the hotter air in the room.

DSCF3551.jpg

I bought some Organicide yesterday and will apply it tonight when the lights go off. The PM is going away and is mostly gone from the veg room. After the Organicide treatment once a week for two weeks I'll be good to go. There was just waay too many fan leaves, lol. Stupid lime strain that brought it in!

This is today

DSCF3560.jpg

DSCF3561.jpg

Cheers :pumpkin:

:witch :dance:

raffin420

Damn amzing looking grow i cant wait to see what you harvest! I have a few of the magnums in my room also they are awesome. Peace

DarkLance

keep up the good work Raph!

good thing you found that PM before it got too late. Any chance you can get a thermometer or timer on the exhaust fan? You'd want to stop the exhaust from creating a temp drop of 10-15° off your daily maximum.

What you are trying to prevent is condensation from forming on the leaves. This occurs when cold, moist air encounters your warm, dry grow environment. Go Here to calculate the dew point of your ambient air mixed with the intake humidity level, 75° air hit with 60% RH will condense @ 60F. So if you are pulling in air at that temperature you risk moisture.

If you have adequate air movement (exhaust, osc. fans) you will evap some water, so trimming some fan leaves like you did definitely will help.

Next you need to control the intake of problem air. If you have a temperature control for your fan use that to keep the level above 75 or so. If you have only a timer to work with check your recent weather patterns to find when you would begin to inlet cool air to stop the fan. The trick will be to ensure that you do not over heat. Plan to periodically exchange the air throughout lights-off, then check the max/min on the good Thermometer/Hygrometer you have no doubt purchased by now. Read both your plants and instruments and make adjustments.

Never used that Organicid before, but hope it works out for you. I've used baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to limited effect. I've heard potassium bicarbonate works better. Also all the usual; milk, H2O2, pH 8.0 H20, neem oil, sm-40, etc etc. Serenade supposedly sucks because it only lasts for a short time. Check the stickies in the Infirmary, no doubt you already have.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
That looks very nice. I have a system about the same age and size. These crazy eight turn 26 tomorrow.

It will be neat to see how our ladies grow up together.

Peace, :joint:

Raphael

Nice lookin' girls there hyrdo! How long did you veg them for? I like the look of that system as well; looks like an UC. It will be very fun to watch them both grow together! I can't believe I am through 1.5 rolls of those twisty ties haha :D

Latest posts

Latest posts