What's new

1200 Watts and a Whole Lot of Khaleel

K

khaleel

hey everyone someone hacked my email accounts... i just tried to go in and delete this account because my email would have had the username and passwords (hopefully not) but the confirmation code is being sent to my email.

how do i delete my account?! this is not good. if the person has my email account they have my address... once they see this site... i may be super - fucked. help, i don't care about my rep i need this account deleted fast.

M

Mitch Connor

Sorry to hear that man... I've had it happen before, gotta be careful where you go with a computer now adays.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to send a confirmation code if you knew your email was hacked. Now they know for sure you're affiliated with this site, whether or not you delete your account.

PM an admin and get them to do it.

K

khaleel

Sorry to hear that man... I've had it happen before, gotta be careful where you go with a computer now adays.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to send a confirmation code if you knew your email was hacked. Now they know for sure you're affiliated with this site, whether or not you delete your account.

PM an admin and get them to do it.

i didnt know how the account delete worked with sending the code!

K

khaleel

have sent him instructions on how to delete his account, its on the my ic page.

my friend i don't have access to my email of record because someone hacked it. that is my problem. i cannot retrieve the confirmation code. it was sent to the guy that now controls my account because he hacked it. he is probably reading this stuff now. i need this deleted . help i can't risk this shit.

K

khaleel

i have coworkers email addresses in that account... he could send links of this site to them or some shit. i'm despearate

K

khaleel

i changed my email address to a new one sent the confirmation to that one should be deleted by time you read this fingers crossed thanks for all help

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very sorry to hear this all mate, Good Vibes coming your way, Stay Safe Bro :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good vibes leel,play it safe yo.you kno how to get ahold of me bro...get at me if you need to.
peace-T-

Sleepy

Veteran
best wishes, khaleel!

please let us know that everything is ok.

sorry i was late to help, i just logged in.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
damn i must have been stoned last night, as soon as i logged in today and saw the reported post on this matter i realized i should have said to change your email first thing, lol. anyway just glad you figured it out and all the best hope to see you soon under a new handle.

peace out

Latest posts

Latest posts