What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12 weeks of flu now been diagnosed with swine flu

Wow, I'd be pissed if I was missdiagnosed and dicked around for weeks. Hope it all works out an your feelin better soon though. Good luck.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Mate get some Echinacea, it's herbal and it is an immune system booster. It's a very good product for fighting off the flu, I swear by it.

Get well soon bro.

Cheerful

Wow, that really sux that you've been suffering this long. With any luck, these new stronger antibiotics will do the trick... like it did for me the last time I got pneumonia. Stay strong, man...sending healing energy your way right now! :cathug:

whodair

Veteran
yo cheesey !!

yo cheesey !!

did i see you in old blighty ??

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking pigs! :biggrin:

Cheesey, you will be okay mate hang in there!

C

cheesey

im on week 14 i think now lost count 2bh . i had a chest xray 12 days ago and i went docs for the test results on monday . i have fluid on my left lung due to the infection . been given new strong antibiotics and a week course of steroids. lets hope these work its realy getting me down now . just want to feel normal again and smoke a phat J .

the antibiotics are called Co-amoxiclav and the steroids are Prednisolone

Last edited:
Damn brother sorry to hear :flowers2: ...just seen' this now ...i should have been more receptive, being that you havn't been postn' in your forum... so sorry amigo ... stay strong & i have faith that you will pull through just fine ... the human body is too fkn'
strong for any flu.... period.! your body will reject whatever you have & break foot off in ass.!.. stay strong time prevails :wave:

t2

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
cheEse
Howzit brother..?? i am sending you good health vibes brother.. I hope you get better quickly here now.. I myself only like dr's if they are casting my hands, it seems these days the only diagnoses doctors are giving come in pill form.. Them fockers are ready to prescribe pills at the drop of a pen. I found this doctor who practices chinese medicine herbals and natural ways and wow what a blessing.. So far lets see. :D
Good Luck i hope you make a 150% recovery and all this shit goes away.. peace n pufs

sacKO

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
focking double post.. My puter has been freezing up.. idk why? peace n pufs get well soon!!

sacKO

S

Smoke Buddy

So sorry to hear you are suffering so long from that. You may have not considered dubyas post seriously, but he's right, IME.
MMS actually cures quite a few things. Im not going to try and sell you on it. I will say, Ive used it and it worked. I wouldnt be without it in the house now. You can buy it real cheap on ebay.
Best wishes for recovery!

peace :rasta:

You should get some MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) that will knock out your flu.

eyes

Veteran
hope ya pull through,strong- i had reg flu years ago and that shit was awful so i know whatcha going through

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hey cheesey, hope you ll get better soon !

I m having less faith in doctors everyday when i see them constantly prescribing paracetamol and a large spectrum antibiotic...

I think first of all a good diet is very important. Check out advices on internet on what to eat and not to, Man food is a medicine and if you know how to use it it will be a great help to the antibiotics.

I would greatly recommand the use of Honey and propiolis (royal gelee) for a first, very well know to help with any pulmonary infection.

Plus if you take antibiotics you would want to take some probiotics as well, especially after a while that the antibiotics have killed all your good bacterias.

Vitamin C, at a rate of 5/7g a day, is know to greatly help the body producing antibodies with no after effects.

I would also dig into essential oils, some of them are known to be very efficient, and they won t hurt you for sure.

I am not a doctor, but the previous recipe are well known to have less after effects than a paracetamol. you can dig on that on internet bro :)

Keep following your doctor's advice, but nothing prevent you to add natural medicines to your treatment. and if you find normal medicine to be inefficient, look for chinese/ayurveda experts, they can be amazing.

E

elmanito

im on week 14 i think now lost count 2bh . i had a chest xray 12 days ago and i went docs for the test results on monday . i have fluid on my left lung due to the infection . been given new strong antibiotics and a week course of steroids. lets hope these work its realy getting me down now . just want to feel normal again and smoke a phat J .

the antibiotics are called Co-amoxiclav and the steroids are Prednisolone

Are they sure you have a bacterial infection the reason they gave you antibiotics.I had a bad cough also that's over since a week and a half, but i took for that a mega dose of vitamin D.
Your doctors can better give you a mega dose injection (appr. 10.000 IU) of vitamin D.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=vitamin-d-deficiency-linked-to-more-2009-02-23

Get well soon bro :yes:

Durood Bar Shoma :plant grow: :canabis: