What's new

12 light flip COLORADO MEDICAL

hey y'all. so i converted my veg room into a 4000w flower room with 99plants, in coco. this room is a tester for the other two rooms.

(I am hoping a lot of people gain interest in this 4light'er because any coloradan can legally run this system with little paperwork. and get fantastic results)

BTW switched over to GH three part, and loving the results. the best part about the low price is you can really buy some additives and still be under the heavy 16 base price.

here is my list:
TEAS
Hydrozyme
Bud candy
overdrive
Bud swell (guano company)
GH roots
Floralicious grow
Cali-magic
Dyna-Gro silica

foliar:
canna rhizotonic
Azamax
Hydrozyme
heavy 16 foliar (kelp based)

I love the Budswell, been using the powered kind because its cheaper; although up until recently I used liquid with good results. I also use the super tea mix from the guano company.

reply:einsteinlady

So the 600w vertical is an experiment, it is directly in front of the air conditioner and has a fan blowing on it to keep cool. I added it because it hangs behind the "air cooling fans." meaning another light logistically could not fit in the existing duct work. My results so far have been incredible, the plants around the 600 and T5's are doing the best by far, they have very short node spacing.

I am hoping to do a full vertical garden next time, keep following!

COconnect

hey y'all. so i converted my veg room into a 4000w flower room with 99plants, in coco. this room is a tester for the other two rooms.

(I am hoping a lot of people gain interest in this 4light'er because any coloradan can legally run this system with little paperwork. and get fantastic results)

BTW switched over to GH three part, and loving the results. the best part about the low price is you can really buy some additives and still be under the heavy 16 base price.

here is my list:
TEAS
Hydrozyme
Bud candy
overdrive
Bud swell (guano company)
GH roots
Floralicious grow
Cali-magic
Dyna-Gro silica

foliar:
canna rhizotonic
Azamax
Hydrozyme
heavy 16 foliar (kelp based)

[URL=http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/growing303/photo-16.jpg]View Image[/URL]

I'll have to look into this 4 light setup information. Thank you for piquing my interest and may I say dayummmmmm!! Hope to one day be in your shoes.