What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12 light drain to waste

Looks like you accidentally dialed in you're vpd, high temperature/high humidity. It seems to be a formula for success among advanced growers.

Fuel

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62429&pictureid=1498949View Image
Just picked up some Top Shooter. If anyone has experience using this id appreciate some info. H&G says to mix base nutes to 1.2ec and ph then add the top shooter. Have also read to put it in first then add base and ph. Im going to go really light with it since most people agree it can cause some foxtailing, which I cant stand. Plus it's expensiveas fuck

This is a very heavy additive to drive gently. It's enough concentrated to only use 0.5 ml/ liter all the way since the second half of the flowering lenght and in lowering PK a little. The best is to alternate the twos. The boost of the flowers mass is not marketing.

Nice dense grow, i love it.

Everything is good. Landlord came and went.threw everything back up and just chopped 10lights last night. See my 10 light barney rubble thread in the indoor soil section.

Latest posts

Latest posts