What's new

12 biobucket sog/scrog

gmanwho

Veteran
After PH drop.

After PH drop.

So did you flush after the 5 days?? U should!!!! Gottttaaa get that N out of there. When you add fresh nutes, u said 1000 is at now. hit them with 800ppm bloom nutes, then add 100 ppm of some p/k or kool bloom. to equall 900ppm, and see how they react.

Again, flush that system if u havent already. The N will eventually block your K uptake. K is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy important now for bud production.

trim those lower branches that no light hits aswell.

Pay much attention to the PPM's now for the next 2-3 weeks. Note how much they eat from day to day. At some point things will slow. Then it may be time for straight water to the end.

Now is critical time for bud development. This is them time that will make your final product smaller then soda can, or hopefully 32oz gatorade thickness buds.

Ohhhhhh boy. Im excited for you.

B-safe

G

Nice One!

So, the drain goes....

Inflow elbow pointed to flow over drain opening and form circular flow.

You just made my height restriction a whole lot easier, thank you!

gmanwho

Veteran
updates?

updates?

Hey there,,, any updates. Its been awhile.

Hope all is well.

B-safe

Nice setup. Those systems looks so nice with the fast growth. I was worried about trying it out because it seems to many places they can leak, but it looks like that isn't the case when setup like you have it.

Looking forward to more pics =)

AnotherName

Alright! The lazy guy is back! :headbange :joint: Finally found enuf motivation to update! It's been a while eh? Here's the scoop. Chiller died completely. I was worried for a day untill i found out my temps without the chiller hold between 71 and 73 depending on the outside temp. It will get a lot colder yet as well, so i havn't found a pressing need to get it fixed. But it's under warrenty and i will get it dones soon.

Gman, thanks for giving this thread a bump. Actually big thanks! I've barely spent 10 minutes checking them out over the last 2 weeks. Without the bump, i probably wouldn't have bothered.

Happyflolucky: The only thing you have to worry about with these systems is the incredible growth, once it's properly set up. I'v never had a leak from any connections on my system. I even use the cheeper black abs pipe instead of the the pvc on the feed manifold. No hoseclamps needed on the supply lines and still nothing leaks. However i do throw a little ring of silicone around the drainage outlet where the sump hose slides over the barbed fitting on the outside of the bucket just to make sure.

Anyway, on to some pics. Everything in the room is vibrant and healthy as it gets.

Variables are spot on, even without the chiller. (Only time i'm hapy it's winter)

The second batch got hit by my neglect resulting in a burning ph for 2 days and some permanent scaring due to it. That was way back about 2.5 weeks ago.. Now they are looking great and recovered fully, although maby it contributed to my grater male than female ratio this time.

4 femms so far, 7 males so far. Fortunatly the best (most vigorous and biggest ) plants have turned female.

Here's the contratsting shot between gardens. I've got a hole bunch of males to cull after i fingish writing this.

Ok. Yah shit's prety crowded, and i've been slack on trimming but it turned out good becuse a couple of plants need to be revedged seeing as how a few didn't have much success in the cloning process. But i do have clones of most, and all of rez's plants. Oh, no hermies yet btw. But there is more trich coverage than i've ever had before on some of the plants. Even this early. Notice the "fuzz" on the fan leaves. (need to open pics not just thumbs)

So here's one of the plants near the middle. It's monster stem.

Big root set (might actually fill the bucket before the end of it.)

And i think thta's it. I'l go do some much needed work and post a better update soon.

Last edited:

AnotherName

Well it's about time for an update. All is well. Res temp hovers between 70 and 73 now. Still to lazy to get that chiller fixed. Will do it this week. I indiscriminatley dusted pollen from multiple males over all plants early on. Should turn up with some decent seeds. Seems to have slowed them down for a little bit but they packing on weight now. Anyway, i'm hating my camera and soon might break down and get a new one. On with the crappy pics.

Here's my biobucket jungle. The buds are slightly seeded but filling out nicely now. I only noticed maby 6 nanners on 2 different plants so that's no biggie.

Here's the "babies" or at least the rest. These suckers are about 5'10" from the floor. There's a normal mop for perspective.

I've got plenty more changes planned for the second round... Cant wait.

Last edited:
Wow dude that looks like a great setup. I wish I had the space and money to invest in a system like that. How are things progressing? You should be getting close to finish by now for the first batch, no? Keep up the good work

Latest posts

Latest posts