What's new

12/12 From Seed... Single Round Leafs..COVERED in chrystals

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Sure dont look like canabis, but could be a super freak! If it is, I'd definitely keep some cuttings b/c if that thing flowers you have the #1 stealth strain going! Guess you will see what happens. But at 12/12, I think it would be showing preflowers/flowers at this stage of the game, seems pretty tall now? Leaves remind me of another plant, but cant put a name on it?? Tomato or peppers maybe?

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
https://www.gardenscure.com/420/flowers-herbs/108022-weird-plant-sprouted-my-pot.html

Dunno if I was supposed to do a cut and paste but here is someone with the same problem- just a weed my friend- just a weed.

Puff Puff pass,
Celticman

218196d1193922040t-weird-plant-sprouted-my-pot-1aa4.jpg

ok..........that's even MORE ridiculous than this thread........
has this person NEVER seen a garden before? Ever????

--------------

back to this thread

I think it's pretty clear that that is a young tree or some sort of Ivy. look at the vein structure on the leaves.......not to mention the leaves themselves.

How long has it been growing for? It's under 12/12 right? so after say 30 days or so you should have seen some indicatin of sex if it were a cannabis plant......

you must be laughing your ass off at how long this thread's getting eh?

sorry for the confusion, it is NOT flowering now.

It was 12/12 from a plant that WAS flowering in a 5 gallon bucket. I put the unpoped seed into the soil, and weeks later it came up. Once it was about 4 inches tall, i put it into the 24/0 where it currently sits. The newer the leaves, the more ridgid they become.

I respect everyones oppinion, but ive never touches and planted any seed in my life that wasnt a MJ seed, so this being something different is unlikely. Im trying to get it to MATURE more to see if it continues to progress in veins/ridig/form.

Whatever it is, hopefully ill find out. Can anyone else show me a plant that looks like this at 4 weeks?

greenclaws

sorry for the confusion, it is NOT flowering now.

It was 12/12 from a plant that WAS flowering in a 5 gallon bucket. I put the unpoped seed into the soil, and weeks later it came up. Once it was about 4 inches tall, i put it into the 24/0 where it currently sits. The newer the leaves, the more ridgid they become.

I respect everyones oppinion, but ive never touches and planted any seed in my life that wasnt a MJ seed, so this being something different is unlikely. Im trying to get it to MATURE more to see if it continues to progress in veins/ridig/form.

Whatever it is, hopefully ill find out. Can anyone else show me a plant that looks like this at 4 weeks?

not sure but check this out and tell me what u guys think. interesting part about the "crystals"

http://www.atomicshrimp.com/st/content/goosefoot

Closest thing ive found that looks like your plant so far

T

TroubleGuy

lol that's not mj. if it is you've got the world's first mj strain that looks nothing like mj.

lol i cant believe any one is debating this.. its not a cannabis plant what so ever.. this guy is either a. extremely unintelligent and too lazy to just look at another grow diary or b. pulling everyones leg in here. stop wasting peoples time.

Work2much

He's either pulling our legs or refuses to admit to himself its not cannabis.

Bro toss it, and order some better seeds.

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
It's hard to admit that you got ripped off, but it's worse to keep wasting time on something that's not cannabis. Do yourself a favor and listen to the people here, that's not pot at all. I agree with those who have said it looks like a weed you see around streams all the time.

it's not really hurting me, it's in a flower chamber withabout 8 females budding up. Just found this to be crazy co incidence that I planted a garden weed from a seed, no. I'll see in a few weeks what it does

Pagan

My guess is, that this "weird cannabis" is actually a "Lambsquarter" aka "Chenopodium album".

Lambsquarter.jpg

Common gardening weed, but also can be used for cooking. :D

greenclaws

My guess is, that this "weird cannabis" is actually a "Lambsquarter" aka "Chenopodium album".

Lambsquarter.jpg

Common gardening weed, but also can be used for cooking. :D

I agree 100% thats exactly the same as i came up with,Its also known as"goosefoot".A five minute google search gave me that.

OP please note goose foot is not a wallyduck strain! lol:deadhorse

ginoberde

This is suposed to be a growers site, theres thousands of cannabis pics on this site, if you want to see what cannabis looks like, look around. If they do not look like your plant, that means your plant is not cannabis.

That's as simple as it gets,if you still want to waste your time on it go ahead, just dont waste ours

moonymonkey

im not sure about it,but i had samething happen to me only,it looked more lik maple leaf,took a cuting,an turned out to dam good weed..one toke...a friend ask me to grow a few he got t a party,wasn sure wat the were...turns out we think to be ducksfeet...so it goes...

S

SmokeMan

How about you show us another pic or two of how it is looking now. Try getting a full picture shot of it...Im curious to see how it looks now...