What's new

12/12 Closet Grow (Blue Mystic,PPP,Angel Dust)

Nice blue mystic!!!! I grew some BM out a while back and it was awesome, one of my favorites for sure! Are you seeing a certain phenotype with yours? I had 2 different ones with the 2 females I flowered, one was more skunky and the other definitely smelled like blueberries.

daves4usc

FirstTimer10... thanks for stopping in. This is the first time I have done the blue mystic so I am not sure of the different type of phenos. This is def. a fast grower up to this point. Already has a nice fruity smell. Im gonna post some updated pics shortly so maybe you could help me out with which one I may have.

daves4usc

update time...

update time...

Alrighty lets see here... its been 36 days since these little ladies sprouted and everything seems to be going well. Theyve been given two feedings with the flora nova the last couple of waterings and they are responding well. Im keeping the nute mixture at 1/3 strength and after one more watering I will go up to 1/2 strength. I always add a bit of black strap every other watering. So heres the pics......

This is the Blue Mystic. Shes got a nice thick stock and seems very vigorous. The bottom two leaves went yeller and dropped off. Worried me for a bit but none of the other leaves showed any sick signs so I guess were in the clear now. She seems to be maturing faster then the others.

Attachments

• ICMAG 065.jpg
    ICMAG 065.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 11

daves4usc

The lady here is the PPP. The is stretching a good bit. Has lots of purple on the stock and stems. Smelling nice too!!

Attachments

• my oldest wd girl
    my oldest wd girl
    22.8 KB · Views: 26
  • ICMAG 070.jpg
    ICMAG 070.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 10

daves4usc

.... and the angel dust. A tad behind the others but I got faith shell end up doin just fine. Anyone grown Angel Dust by growdoc out?

Attachments

• ICMAG 061.jpg
    ICMAG 061.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 14

daves4usc

Some other current closet grow pics (random)

Some other current closet grow pics (random)

.... in the last one you can see some little cuttins i just transplanted. In there are two lemon skunk females, two Adventure mix (unknown sex...hopefully female ;)) and then one male hashberry thats gonna get used to mate with the two little lemon skunk ladies. These are for an outdoor summer project.

Attachments

• ICMAG 056.jpg
    ICMAG 056.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11
  • ICMAG 067.jpg
    ICMAG 067.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ICMAG 068.jpg
    ICMAG 068.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 14

daves4usc

hey guys I had to move this grow and some things got seperated so I had to end this thread. I hate to leave an open ended thread like this, but it is a security issue sofor anyone who was following or may come accross it in the future i appologize in advance. I will post a smoke report on the BM, PPP, and angel dust with details on how they grow under 12/12, i just cant take pictures and couldnt give routine updates. Thanks for the understanding.

SunshineJoy

Hey, daves4usc, that's really too bad. I was very interested in how the PPP would turn out for my own future reference. It looked good as of the last pics you put up.

I hope all is well with you and look forward to your eventual update!

Joy