What's new

110w CFL mini closet!

kkmmbb

I think i got 1 female already :jump:

Its the oldest one. Its 3 days older than the others. And it looks like small white hairs to me!!

e179a870.png

[Sorry for the quality, its only taken with my iphone :look at this:]

le crunch

kkmmbb said:
When do you guys think they'll start to show sex? If they are almost on the 3 week now? In 2 weeks maybe?? :)

Lowryder's normally show sex about day 21-24 in my experience.

E

edgey

congrats m8 , they should all start showing sex within a week or so now

edgey

D

DiiZZii3

everythings lookin sooo healthy bro, i cant wait for more updates... this is gunna get real good

kkmmbb

Thanks for all the coments guys!!

A single picture for you today. All seems fine, and now im just waiting for the last 3 to show sex :)

063ba651.jpg

kkmmbb

Hi guys!! just took some pictures of the grow, check it out and tell me what you think!! :jump:

Day 26 from seed:

Just wanted to show my work space, not much!!
5f773590.jpg

A beautiful little female
e2076b1b.jpg

All 4 females
555bfe01.jpg

e4a2a4a3.jpg

Some vagina hair!!
8e33e1f1.jpg

e02e1406.jpg

1c888193.jpg

The 2 males, who now are dead :muahaha:
89e710b1.jpg

a5a846e1.jpg

8589a553.jpg

Thats all for now, ill be back with more pics in a week or so :wave:

EDIT:
A tiny question. - I have some pollen in a little jar in my freezer. When can i pollinate one of the females with a little brush, when are they ready? And i've looked on youtube and google for a video, that shows a plant getting pollinated with a brush, but i cant find one! Can one of you guys link me one? :D

kkmmbb

A tiny question. - I have some pollen in a little jar in my freezer. When can i pollinate one of the females with a little brush, when are they ready? And i've looked on youtube and google for a video, that shows a plant getting pollinated with a brush, but i cant find one! Can one of you guys link me one? :D
:1help:

E

edgey

if your going to pollinate the females wait till they've got a few flowers on them , if its seeds for yourself then just dust the lower buds so u still get a good amount of seed free buds at the top , use the brush to gently go over the pistols and you'll be fine just make sure all fans and stuff are off so the pollen doesn't fly everywhere lol

edgey

kkmmbb

if your going to pollinate the females wait till they've got a few flowers on them , if its seeds for yourself then just dust the lower buds so u still get a good amount of seed free buds at the top , use the brush to gently go over the pistols and you'll be fine just make sure all fans and stuff are off so the pollen doesn't fly everywhere lol

edgey

:thank you: i think ill wait a week or so to pollinate then

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
As usual I'm late to all the good parties,lol. I have a space almost identical in size to yours, so I'm subscribing. This should be good.

Sandnut

very nice kkmmbb, love the dark green colour they have, its a good sign that they like what you are doing to them, i have a similar grow, will stay tuned :):yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts