What's new

10x12 Sealed Stadium

Z

ZENARCADE

Oh man!! You've got an eye for detail! Thats gonna be one sweet room!!!!!!!!

on board! glad i caught this! looks very classy, and tight.

Way to pound it down brother.

:party::party::party:
and Welcome to ICMag.

Thanks trich.

I think you'll find that the Blue ox puts out way too much heat, smaller rooms like that tend to be much simpler on CO2 tanks, but I like your enthusiasm!

Only one way to find out if this will work in this room, try it. Hopefully my calculations are correct and my ac and fans will do the job. I hate refilling tanks.

NICE! Cant wait to see a couple walls o' weed in there. What strain? And by the sound of it, I am going to assume you are running coco. What size pots?

The only thing that concerns me is the small size of the room. If your room is 12 long, your shelves must be 10' long. 4000 watts covering 10 feet.... If you added a few more feet, you could have fit alot more plants. If the room was like 10x17 with 15' long shelves? I have not built a stadium yet so I am just wondering.

I bet they will be some super dense nugs though!

Thanks for sharing

I have some work to do before I can fill it up. I'm basically starting from scratch. I just popped 10 Chemdog IBLs (all 10 are a go) and I have a very nice God's Gift cut that is rooting now. I'll be sexing the Chems and choosing 1 mother. I want to pollinate the God's Gift with a Chem male after I get a clone off of her. After all that, I'll probably run God's Gift, Chemdog IBL, and what I will refer to as Chemgod (Chemdog x God's Gift).

I have been using Canna Coco but when my stock runs out I want to try the Botanicare premixed coco. I want to grab some air pots and give them a try. Im thinking 3 gallon. Either that or I'll just use bags.

Finally, If I dont get the numbers I want, I will redo the light bar and take a bulb out. Space was the limiting factor here. 5 bulbs is a semi-bluff that may end up being the nutz.

loooks like a very fun project ya got going! 4 k vert. i think that should supply you with a cool amount of smoke! :) what strains do ya plan on running ?????

Ya, hopefully this will yield enough smoke to last me between harvests ;) When dialed, the room will be filled with Chemdog IBL, God's Gift, and a cross of the two.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
Dude, if you were taking an ad out in the local paper, how much would you charge someone to set this up for them? Equipment + labor = ?

Thanks for the kind replies!

Thanks for the kind replies!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I should be able to finish this room before returning to work on Monday. At that point, I'll start a thread to show the Chem seed and God's Gift clone progression.

The plan is to get clones from the CD and GG and then get them flowering. I want to pollinate my best female CD and the GG clone. While those seeds are growing I'll be cloning the CD and GG for the first full round. After that round I'm gonna see what's doin' with the Chemgod (Chemdog x God's Gift) and the Chemdog f2s. I'll mix some GG in there too.

I'll snap a pic of the room when It's cleaned up and post it here. I appreciate constructive criticism so don't be shy!

jaspmf

I think you'll find that the Blue ox puts out way too much heat, smaller rooms like that tend to be much simpler on CO2 tanks, but I like your enthusiasm!
I think he will likely find that the quality construction and sealing of this room will keep the burner from running much. Dialing in the # of burners and overshoot levels will easily handle it and the OP should already know this based on his posts.

Running a burner in an unsealed or leaky room is a completely different story than in a properly sealed and designed room.

Excellent work, exactly like I would have done it. :bow:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice looking setup...just a heads up i heard that mounting lumateks sideways causing overheating issues...not sure if you have heard?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
wowzerZ nice and clean just what i like to see.. Very creative good puffs goes a long way.. :D sending good vibes for a good finish and a great start.. bbl to peep the gurls you put in this room.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Latest posts

Latest posts