What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watt Open Bulb Grow , Going For 20 lbs.....

G

Guywithoutajeep

Your like a marijuana super hero

Also, "I feel ten feet tall right now, and strong as an ox" "Who the fuck is this guy?"

turbolaser4528

Veteran
sundays child - yup, every nutrient batch at 1.1 ml per gallon.

jus curious as to why you use DripClean at (1.1) not (0.1) ml/gal ?

seems like a lot but i'm sure you have good reason for doing this, i tend to put more than .1ml per gal in my res as well.

have a good one!

toastfighter2

I am just going to put it out there, but is there any reason that you couldn't attach one of those yo-yo's to each light(with a machine strap around the socket), so that when you are in there you can use it to pull the lights more out of the way(warning, shitty photoshop picture to come)?
picture.php

F

flat5th

YO! This is awesome.

I'm just thinking about YF1/Eminem's 30k warehouse hoping to pull 30# from hundreds of plants. Your setup seems soooo much more economical and less stressful with better returns.

I've redone my tiny little room several times now...but this has me wanting to hang my 3x400w bare vertical and see what i can do.

haha. great stuff man. tagged for sure.

Peace!
Fifth.

L-Immortal

jus curious as to why you use DripClean at (1.1) not (0.1) ml/gal ?

seems like a lot but i'm sure you have good reason for doing this, i tend to put more than .1ml per gal in my res as well.

have a good one!

I think the calculator is spot on and it's .4ml/gal. curious what 1.1 would do?

Y

YosemiteSam

.1/liter = approximately .4/gal.

Great looking grow Krunch. Makes a guy want to hang some bare bulbs and grow some trees.