What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watt Open Bulb Grow , Going For 20 lbs.....

U

unta

Glad to see you back Krunch! Hope you get that 20 lb goal. Looking good so far.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
FUCK YES another krunch grow, i've been waitin

i like how you dont post pics until they're a few weeks in... gangsters dont need suspense

good luck on that 20lbs, how far up are your lights from the plants?

you are really making everybody else look bad on here with your ghetto-ass setups pulling tha tkinda weight

Krunch for Bay Area Indoor King

Thanks for the "Eagle 20" tip!!! Is this something I have to get online, or is their a Bay Area retailer with some inventory?

H

Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink

Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink

the plants are about 4 ft tall now and bushy as hell. watering is a big pain....there drinking about 120 gallons a week at this point..
Sigh...I hear ya...I'm at 150 gal/wk.

- Subscribed
- Great Thread
- Hoping to hear more about the eagle 20
- Maybe I missed the plants per room....anyone?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
wow! guys, i really appreciate the kind words! you guys are to much! let me answer some of these questions.....

ganga d - have a big veg room, they chill in there till a certain size, i top them once or twice, the kens gdp is not topped. no co2, forth run open bulb....

johnnyla - they vary, im playing with the heights, none are more then 10" above the canopy. one is between plants in room 1.

mdk km - these rooms are not being cooled in any way except negative pressure. there is a house ac and its set at 80 in the hallway, but it hasn't run in months. the rooms are 82 max. 10' by 12' rooms.

more to come, these ladies are swelling nicely, i am just amazed and the size of the plants and buds for having such old bulbs and some of the big ass buds are feet from a bulb.

starting a thread about eagle20ew in the infirmary....

severian

nice crunch, you planning on growing those rez beans out anytime soon? I know you like cuttings, but sure would be nice to see what you could do with reservoir.

Latest posts

Latest posts