What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watt Open Bulb Grow , Going For 20 lbs.....

L-Immortal

Yeah the dude is real vague on info, I skimmed it several times and apparently there krusty buckets without the air stone? Which I guess makes it a glorified hempybucket in a way. The only thing about those style grows is you better make sure you got a hell of a lot of room and ceiling.

The wharehouse is sick...Bad just hasnt given much info into the system....I think those wharehouse plants were vegged longer than 3 weeks....If I vegged my MPB's for 6 weeks my plants would be 7-8 ft tall..

NoRest

here are some harvest pics, haven't harvested everything yet, really doubt if i will hit the 20 mark.....

Krunch great show, thank you.

Im a long time listener, first time caller.

Can I ask how you gauge when to harvest? Do you go by chrystal count/appearence? Look some other metric?

Good luck with dwc, you convenced me to try a run vertical...

maybe I'll post some shots.

last Question will you be at the cow palace on april 17th or 18th?

Ill take my answers on the air.

thanks again great looking grow.

smallfry707

mpb is the way to go! super low plant counts and no more lugging shit tons of coco. Iv been lurkin on the farm for the last couple of weeks and i would love to c a mpb diary over here. and congrats on winning a bid on his g13 seeds.

donny darko

Yea that 16 k mpb setup is sick, can’t wait to see that grow in a little while good luck krunchbubble on your set up I am sure it will be slick. I have been growing some coco bushes but I think when I get setup in a friendlier location soon :) this is the way I would like to go as well. I was wondering if you could use coco in the top of net basket with a few inches of hydron on the bottom to keep the coco out of the mpb bucket. I was thinking the coco as veg in say a 1 gallon pot for a few weeks to get it ready for the light in the mpb room you would obviously have to adjust your top feed regiment. I am just trying to think of a good way to put a thick well developed roots system into the mpb at change over. I don’t know maybe I will just go from my ez clone to the 10 inch net pots in a bucket veg system so I can just bounce them into the mpb’s . Anyway, nice run again Krunch
darko

Doradoguy

Help

Help

I have been trying to find info on the so called doubleD system. I'm currently building a DWC with spa jets. Tiny bubbles. Well it a recirculating system. Also where can I get a cut of that GDP. I just grew 16 of them with no color. Dropped the room to 62 Degrees the last week and still barely stressed them into the slightest purple. Nice grow. Only the second thread I have ever subscribed.

Krunch man, you are such a pimp. I need to move out to Cali and chill with you for a few days to see how it is done. Your grows are always impeccably clean with yields that I drool over. 20 LBS? God damn boy.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Yea that 16 k mpb setup is sick, can’t wait to see that grow in a little while good luck krunchbubble on your set up I am sure it will be slick. I have been growing some coco bushes but I think when I get setup in a friendlier location soon :) this is the way I would like to go as well. I was wondering if you could use coco in the top of net basket with a few inches of hydron on the bottom to keep the coco out of the mpb bucket. I was thinking the coco as veg in say a 1 gallon pot for a few weeks to get it ready for the light in the mpb room you would obviously have to adjust your top feed regiment. I am just trying to think of a good way to put a thick well developed roots system into the mpb at change over. I don’t know maybe I will just go from my ez clone to the 10 inch net pots in a bucket veg system so I can just bounce them into the mpb’s . Anyway, nice run again Krunch
darko

were on the same page kid, was thinking almost the exact same thing. start em in coco and bounce em over from veg. no need for 2 systems, and can still run perpetual :ying:

1 gal with coco/perlite/hydroton or whatever, maybe with a wick so no top feeding is needed, then aerate the ish out of the water, roots grow down into solution, plants explode in growth yes yes sexy time

BUT I wonder if you use coco as the medium in the netpot, do you need coco specific nutes? that concerns me a little..

mcattak

Clones to 3x3 rockwool to 10" netpots drip 24/7 for 3 weeks...After 3 weeks move into flower room with half the lights on and ease them into flower...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn 5ks in an X with only 4 plants per room..yeiling 10+ lbs!!

i gotta see this....i got a 10x10 bedroom i wanna blow out soon...

L-Immortal

^^^^^^^ Back to the top, what up krunch? How’s that reaper working for you, go ahead we can take an honest no holds barred review of it from you. Oh and any frosty harvest pics are most welcome. :D

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
hope you make it, because i just got skunked by a 5000w flip(10000w) with purple kush, did not run many plants but fuck less than a pound per bulb. Ya it's a low yielder but I have got 1.5p's per bulb easy with this strain.
Need some good news krunch

Doradoguy

Still no info on the DoubleD's system. Could anybody give me at least the correct spelling to search?

Thanks in advance. No no advance nutes.

LIFEISGOOD

Its sad that this site is so afraid of the competition. That site is no where near the level of this one, IMHO. It is a shame that the concept can't make its way here with out trying to back door it.

Doradoguy

Its sad that this site is so afraid of the competition. That site is no where near the level of this one, IMHO. It is a shame that the concept can't make its way here with out trying to back door it.

Can I buy a vowel? How about an "a". The truth shall set us free.:comfort:

Him

Still no info on the DoubleD's system. Could anybody give me at least the correct spelling to search?

Thanks in advance. No no advance nutes.

Google "doubleds", its not on the web search but if you click on images (page 3) you'll get there....

mcattak

There is some big rdwc type stuff going on over there....

Latest posts

Latest posts