What's new

10K Maxibloom

Some of the masters in the back got hit with 1800ppm at 5.5 ph on accident.. I immediately filled a 32gal with water and clearex and ph'd to 7. Now they're the best lookin plants I got, anyone have any positive experiences to share about flushing whilst flowering. I feel like the plants need me to do something as they could be much better.

emilyC

ahhhhh yikes!!! Let me in there I'm gona go OCD on your cords/cables!!! what a mess!!!

nice looking plants though :)

I've become quite flexible after having watered in such cramped conditions that it doesn't bother me enough to fix it.. I'm glad to only have minor probs on my second indoor attempt. :plant grow:

Speaking of probs I definitely think I should be alternating my feed schedule. The ones that were flushed a few days ago seem much healthier then the rest. Plants in question have a rough feel on the leaves and minor rustiness. Haven't decided if I'll water with 7 or 6.5 I don't think it matters much.

Mites are hard to find..only saw one. Eggs are around however..keeping fingers crossed. Lowered daytime temps to 82-5 in order to keep the ac running/dehumidifying. Still seein 55-70% at night and I know that's no good. Goin to grab whatever sears has to offer today. Pulled a decent sized pile of leaves so that should be helpful, also drained 4x8 with shop vac instead of takin my tired ass to bed. I'm tryin!

Roots on Lavender! The slh loves to get mushy but it's all a learning/growing process :joint:

Suspecting a mg def on some of the plants. Gonna connect the RO and spray some calmag tonight.

rooted

Rooted, do you advise against chemical pesticides in general or just this much into flower?
I don't like the idea of smoking even trace amounts of the stuff but the pop is growing. I counted 5 on one leaf. I hope this azatrol is worth a shit, I'm gonna spray again this weekend.

i advise against spraying anything on your flowers, whether organic or synthetic. are you going to tell your patients that you've been drenching their smoke in pesticides?

same goes for the py bombs, unacceptable in flower

like cheeb said, avid is a preventative measure for new clones, not a fix for flowering plants

not what you wanted to hear, i know; but this has to be addressed, the folks who end up smoking your crop have no say in what goes into it, it's your responsibility to keep it clean

i feel your pain...mites suck... i have dealt with serious mite infestations before, years back...prevention is the only pesticide worth a shit when your plants are in flower.

sounds like your infestation isn't bad at all, at 55% rh they aren't going to multiply very fast, watch the tops especially as it is hottest and dryest up there, and that's what they love, if it gets crazy, you can modify a dust devil and go in there every day and clean up the webs, it works trust me :D

if you want to talk prevention, just ask

:wave:

Luckily the 4 gals of floramite at 2mL per gal sprayed at week 3 has made it impossible to find a mite with the exception of 1.. I didn't like it but it does biodegrade in 30 days so I don't see it as a major issue. I went to sears and bought a kenmore 70 pint cause that's all they had. Kenmore SUCKS, definitely should've got the Fridgidaire or better yet another Drieaz. I'd be having major humidity issues without my one Drieaz.

Really my only issue I have is depleting my salt build up. Folks at the hydro shop recommended not using drip clean unless it's been used the whole run. Sounds like bs to me. I used clearex on the ones that I overfed and that did the trick so I may just go with that. I also have a bottle of hygrozyme. What do you guys think?

rooted

Luckily the 4 gals of floramite at 2mL per gal sprayed at week 3 has made it impossible to find a mite with the exception of 1.. I didn't like it but it does biodegrade in 30 days so I don't see it as a major issue. I went to sears and bought a kenmore 70 pint cause that's all they had. Kenmore SUCKS, definitely should've got the Fridgidaire or better yet another Drieaz. I'd be having major humidity issues without my one Drieaz.

Really my only issue I have is depleting my salt build up. Folks at the hydro shop recommended not using drip clean unless it's been used the whole run. Sounds like bs to me. I used clearex on the ones that I overfed and that did the trick so I may just go with that. I also have a bottle of hygrozyme. What do you guys think?

floramite has always worked for me as well...i really doubt you will see the population return, and as far as effective mite chems, it's probably the safest option

drip clean will burn your plants because the salt that has built up until now will suddenly be available to your plants in an overwhelming fashion. clearex is a way different product

hygrozyme is the shit :yes: grow insurance in a bottle

stay strict about the RH, it only becomes more crucial as the weeks progress and those nugs tighten up

:wave:

The floramite must be sprayed on the undersides to get desired results and preferably in large amounts. It took me 3 tries to learn that. Fogger added to shopping list :smoke:

So hygrozyme is the ticket yea? What about the clearex? I've heard it's best for the end but it sure did a hell of a job on a select portion that I used it on. Is RO water crucial for salt build up? I'm already down to 100ppm with tap.

Here we have the master that was hit with clearex. I included the wire for size comparison. :laughing:

DSCN1514.jpg

The bigger picture

DSCN1523.jpg

DSCN1518.jpg

DSCN1517.jpg

Suspected burns due to sm90, it was ph'd but possibly not completely dry.

DSCN1522.jpg

Purp

DSCN1521.jpg

more purp
DSCN1520.jpg

DSCN1524.jpg

Bottom of purp
DSCN1526.jpg

And the master, no trimming was done

DSCN1527.jpg

Got roots on my lavender and waiting on a few others. Many had to go because of mushy stems. I sprayed a few burst of 409 so hopefully that'll fight the funk. It hasn't showed any adverse effects on the plants so I'm keepin my fingers crossed.

You guys think I'll hit 10?

Just flushed with 500gal hygrozyme, clearex, and bud candy. I checked some run off it was over 2000ppm so I bet they'll benefit dramatically from the flush.

Mites have reappeared on a few plants. Hopefully they won't completely fuck my crop. Flush seems to have done good with the exception of a few plants with P defs. I think they'll benefit with another good watering. Smell is definitely comin on stronger and both are rather impressive. Master is the gem of the room.

I also think my co2 levels were gettin too high. The burner is far from the sentinel so I'm sure concentrations vary throughout the room. A few by the burner were getting some weird yellowing and Mynamestich indicated it was co2 poisoning in his thread.

Switched out two Eyes for two MH bulbs for interesting effects. :joint:

It seems as though that I have a zinc deficiency in some of the mr.nice plants or mag. I've been flushing with hygrozyme and clearex at low strengths. Also with a touch of bud candy. Water is ph'd to 6 with battery acid. Run off is about 6.5 and the ppms are at 1500 now..

Got some white balance action for ya'll

DSCN1539.jpg

Note the yellowing in the leaves..

DSCN1538.jpg

DSCN1536.jpg

Some of the master looks and smells slightly different due to inconsistent feeding..damn small rez's
DSCN1534.jpg

DSCN1533.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg
I need to start checkin trichs. 6 weeks tomorrow

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

I'm really thinkin it's a zn def because I haven't seen much lateral growth and I think it got locked out due to high ph. I would ph a rez at 6.5ish not waiting for it to rise as it always does. Hopefully properly ph'd water at 6.0 along with a good flush will do the trick.

Supposedly the mr.nice is supposed to finish quick. Lazyman pulled his at 48 days. I wanna try to get 8 weeks out of her for more color and beef. With 22.7g a plant I can get 10. I have nute and space issues but I think I can pull that if not more. Biggest worry is mold, humidity gets around 65 at night! Residential dehums suck. It's around 72 at night.

Man I hate to break it to you but all of the herb you are growing is going to be sub par at best most of it you wont even be able to smoke. Your temps and humidity have been way to high the entire grow.That destroys the resin on the plants. 85 degrees and 50-70 percent humidity are not good at all you need to be at 75-82 degrees lights on and 40 percent or lower humidity if not your plants will suffer IMO.And please dont sell those flowers to sick people after spraying them with chemicals the 3rd week of flower.I would not want to smoke any of it.

I understand it won't be no 25 a g southern dro but it will be decent medicine. Not being able to smoke it, I don't think there will be a problem with that. I worked with what I could, where I could, and when I could, and everything has been turning out for the better. I don't think lower then 40 would be very beneficial for transpiration, however the last few days are a different story. 85 degrees is the optimal temp for co2 fyi. I will be smoking it as well so if it's good enough for me to smoke it is for my patients. Floramite is gone in thirty days.

dirtysouth: i hate to break it too you, get some experience under your belt before you go posting bullshit up in other peoples threads..

i have done and continue to do "welfare" grows with too 90deg + room temps and humidity always over 60% sometimes 75% and my herbs are far from the shit you speak of...

it depends the strain more than anything.

i doubt he would offer you any of the weed so dont worry about smoking it...

keep learning and happy gardening dude.. hoping you hit 10+ numbers..