What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$10K for a Sensi Star pack ??!!

Henry_420

Hi everyone,

I came across this pack during the weekend and had to ask for others' opinions...

I mean, however rare and wanted this can be... I'm wondering if this will become the new norm...

CodyPomeray

This is entering into the realm of, "what is it worth to you". That value is absurd, but the seller thinks he can find someone who its worth. I deal with vintage audio equipment and its the same thing. People pay and ask astronomical prices at times, but folks will pay dearly to relive memories or attempt to finish a goal.

Wild stuff.

Happy Times

No one is biting on that! Sensi Star is still available from Paradise isn’t it? Maybe not the same as it used to be but no idea there

WelderDan

Veteran
Well, a thing is only worth what someone is willing to pay - but in this case, for that amount I'd pass - if for no other reason than there is no guarantee any of those seeds will pop.

If it was a verified cut, and you really wanted it, that's one thing. But beans that you have no idea how well were stored?

You'd be far better off finding some F2's

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I've currently got a fairly fresh piece of ASPARAGUS - that I have duck - taped to the toilet door - I can let it go for the late black Friday price of 50% OFF - compared to the BANANA that was recently sold for $150,000 - so it's a steal at $75,000 - only 3 left currently (till I go to the market) - so get it while its still green! - lol

everything worth as much as much someone will pay for it..

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a...nd-didnt-think-it-tasted-that-rich-2019-12-09

anyone , a banana for 120 k $$?

clearheaded

it didnt win cups till early 2000s, and because paradise actually has some good infrastructure overseas and has for a good while dont think they lost the cut and if they did woulda been relatively recently assuming they wont the cups with the good cut lol.

made deals with canadian LPs infact so alot of there stuff is in the legal market here.

one of the few true breeders that actually runs numbers ie feild and full greenhouse selections it would seem.

its been part of a few famous hybrids and probably a new flavor of the month has it in its makeup, OR was mentioned on dunn show or something.

peace

Check out sensi star by derg corra. That 10k pack is total nonsense.

Cheers

Sweet tip! I gave them a quick googling, any banks ship them to the US?

I grew some sensi star around 2001-03, it was one of the most potent strains I've ever smoked. Grew short, bushy, dark and crystal covered. Had a deep musky funk smell (reeked) and tasted ok... metallic citrus wasn't bad but I've tasted better. Didn't yield great but again not bad either.

The stone on this was something like knockout gas! Lights out narcotic sleepy time. Definitely not road trip smoke. Probably about the only weed I ever smoked that belonged in a medicine bottle. Like being hit with a tranquilizer dart. Amazing shit!

Once I cured it and was so amazed, I called some friends over to try and take a bit. Lots of people napped on my couch in the afternoons in those days. Actually had people tell me that they shared it with others with the same effects. Everyone loved it...just kind of novel or a nightcap.

Anyway I'd always like to have some of that to puff on again, thanks!

coxnox

Veteran
i just poped 2 pack of sensi star f1 regular from 2012, should have selled them....could buy plenty of seeds with 20K :biggrin:

Got bad germ rate, even they was stored very well(the sour bubble bx from 2010/2011 poped better ^^)but i found 4 lady, one is really looking nice:
p1018645-jpg.18946880