What's new

1000W Soil & Hydro(dwc) (OPIUM-EUFORIA-S.A.G.E-DELAHAZE-S.A.D-BRAINSTORM-CRITICAL+)

joseaf

Very nice results. I will follow your lead and do both hydro and soil. I have graminated 7 seeds from bagseeds. I am looking for plants with indica for hydro and sativa in soil.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice results. I will follow your lead and do both hydro and soil. I have graminated 7 seeds from bagseeds. I am looking for plants with indica for hydro and sativa in soil.

Nice to see you here mate.I'm almost near the end.

Here some Opium (purple pheno)shots,I enjoy playing with camera:biggrin::biggrin:

Here the same shot whit different light filters

flash

sun light

macros

Last edited:
H

heavy dank nugg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to noreason again.

Directrix

Dog, you're going to love the sage. Here's a picture of some SAGE I got from my dispensary. I wish I could claim to have grown this..

It's definitely one of the best buds I've ever smoked.

2rpda3p.jpg

dsc03960c.jpg

Enjoy it man, your plants look great I bet they will smoke even better with the proper cure.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog, you're going to love the sage.

It's definitely one of the best buds I've ever smoked.

Enjoy it man, your plants look great I bet they will smoke even better with the proper cure.

Sage is an high quality weed indeed,I know.The smoke is very smooth and strong.I can't understand really aroma...it's something undefined to me.but very pleasant:smokeit:
I see you have dispensary weed...I suppose this strain it's quite high in cbd...isn'it?

Here some sage shots,after approx. 2 weeks cure:(white trichs have been my choice)

new pics soon...take a chair folks :wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
84 days 12\12(10\14)

Yesterday I took some pics in the growroom:

As it was yesterday

the last babies in soil...a few days to cut.these latecomers are 2 opium and one delahaze.One euforia in this pic was already removed yesterday.

Delahaze (soil)

two opium

This is the last plant in dwc,I'm expecting big yeld and high quality from this delahaze:smokeit:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
87 days 12\12(10\14)

Today I cut a delahaze's branch because there was a vert little mold...
mold infected very little 3-4 buds in the wohole grow...on critical,opium and delhaze.really not so much damage,luckily:whistling:
I'm checking everyday the monster bud for mold...it would be really a shame if mold infects this big bud.:biggrin:

Here some new shots:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
88 days 12\12(10\14)

Hi folks,
I cut the last two delahaze (hydro and soil) at 88 days of flowering.
I decided to cut them also because I started to see mold here and there...and it's no funny after 4 months:booked:
However mold was very few,not really a big damage...just 3 grams lost in the whole growroom luckily:biggrin:

I'll put the rest of pics,during these days...for now here is the brainstorm from DP.
It was quite big...120 gr overall.Very good for me:biggrin:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and now the showpiece,the biggest plant in my growroom.
I'm talking of Delahaze from Paradise.I cut it at 89 days of 12\12(11\13 and 10\14 in the last couple of week or so)
Very dense bud,big calyx and strong citrus smell.Harvest before the ''real'' ripen 'cause mold started to affects the huge bud...really no damage,but I needed to harvest!

enjoy

Here the roots:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi ! your plants are fantastic !!! i have a little question...how much gr the c+ did??? ps excuseme for my bad english

Hi man :wave:
c+ did 30gr.Take in mind under the 400w were 11 plants,so 30grams aren't few.Critical + was very impressive in the smoke.Absolutely the smelliest and with a coffee notes very pleasant.
Very nice work to Dinafem :tiphat: