What's new

1000W GL145 Perpetual Top-fed SOG

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
holy shit bro u been busy i dont know if i could pic a fav picture there so much at once to take in ... ur stash jar selection must be sick.... im fukin jealous...lol.. i was happy with 3 or 4 strains before i just saw them pics... pic of the month nominee right there.... mind if i enter one of the caseyjones shit went pinkish purple on ya? dont know if ya get beans or nething if ya win here but one of those needs to be in the runnin. how much approx did ya get off each one . im curious cuz i run one of my grows is a mixed 5x5 tent but grow trees so i never have more the 5 in that at once and stagger the harvest so 1 comes down everyweek.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
damn I just checked, those are only 6 inch pots?!

I've got my tahoes and diablo in 2 and 3 gallon smart pots and thought I would need more for the yield aspect, after seeing these I now might have a jungle on my hands.

whaddya think those 6" pots are gonna yield?

Cannabean

damn I just checked, those are only 6 inch pots?!

I've got my tahoes and diablo in 2 and 3 gallon smart pots and thought I would need more for the yield aspect, after seeing these I now might have a jungle on my hands.

whaddya think those 6" pots are gonna yield?

hey zen,
the white pots are 6", the black are 2gallon. I use the 6" pots in a SOG setup and can yeild 25g from a blue dream haze.

That shrom in the pic above came in at 40g but it had a good number of branches. I pulled 15g off each of the tahoe's in the 6" pots so in a SOG setup, she wouldnt be a bad choice.

weights are in from the mother tent...Im happy :blowbubbles:

The diablo came in a lot better than I thought, nice dense bulbous OG nugs.

my favorites/keepers after this run:
1. BDH
2. Tahoe
3. Cheese
Runner up: Diablo

there's just too many strains to take nugs pics of them all so if there is any strain you want to see dry and up close, holler it out:trampoline:

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
thats ball park what I was estimating looking at those tahoe pix.

man for runnin a bunch of OG's in a SOG getting 1lb/1000w is good!

oh that cheese reminded me I've got a blue cheese in my bloom room too :) haven't tried it out yet but supposedly a real stinker.

Cannabean

thanks guys!!! :smoke:

Zen,
the mother tent wasn't really a SOG, I only had 13 plants under a 1kw. On the other hand, my dr145 ten,t which is sealed and pumped with co2, is on a SOG with 42 plants (usually 56).

15 of those 42 were in the left table that was harvested soon after the dr120 mother tent.

The left tables had some experimental strains I was trying; GDP; turned out to be fake and not great, the Sour Cheese;foxtails like crazy, nothing special, not a keeper; and a few tahoes and CJ's.

Dry weights for the left table:

I'm actually pleased with these numbers, didnt expect to be, but the bud quality is not nearly as good. Dry yield of 347g in half the space of a 1kw (2x2')... /shrug

just wait for the Blue Dream Haze table though... :woohoo:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Yo thanks for sharing these grows. It nice to see all these strains through the cycle. I know its a lot of work (in addition to the regular work) to keep a grow log current. You've got the passion.

So... what did u think of the skywalker? Stores down my way are asking for it and that is usually rare. I have a mom but i'm debating keeping it or not. I like my keepers as it is :canabis:

Anyway it looks like your going to need to buy a case of jars

:dance013:

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran

I'm gonna need more after this run too :p

I always think its kinda funny when I've got a big case of empty jars under one arm, a case of corona under the other, and a pack of lighters in the checkout lane come harvest time.

bbing

Yo thanks for sharing these grows. It nice to see all these strains through the cycle. I know its a lot of work (in addition to the regular work) to keep a grow log current. You've got the passion.

So... what did u think of the skywalker? Stores down my way are asking for it and that is usually rare. I have a mom but i'm debating keeping it or not. I like my keepers as it is :canabis:

It really didnt finish up the way we have had it before, both structurally & taste/effect.....

I say pass....

Imo, you both have way better x's to run

the Schrom wins hands-down taste dept......just like it was many years ago,
good job bro

Cannabean

natagonnworrie: thanks dood its more work than it seems to shoot and post all these pretty pics, the garden is more of a jungle sometimes :smokeit:

Im bout to need a third case of jars, theres about an oz of casey just sitting out cus all the other jars are full hahah :bashhead:

oh, the skywalker and fire, i think i messed up my cuts and they never recovered properly, i would like to try them again though, nice yeild on the skywalker even though its garbage. :smoky:

The blue dream table comes down next weekend...they are on day 46...one sec, taking a picture..

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I always think its funny come trimming day. A lot of time i treat myself to some new fiskars from the hydro store. "Anything else?" "Nope" with a big smile. Thats always a great start to my day

Ahhh harvest day... buds, beers, crappy food, good music. Love it.

Cannabean

nata: hahah I just recently did that, bought a few more pairs of sheers at the hydro store and nothing else and havn't been back in weeks. :peek:

Hi Kmaru, looks like you're just in time, BDH table came down yesterday.

Yup, all 26 plants from the BDH table in the dr145 came down yesterday and are now drying.

For those knocking what they've received as 'blue dream', here is a plant comparison of APE's Blue Dream and my cut Blue Dream Haze:

APE's cut (left), my BDH cut (right), both day 54

APEs blue dream

my BDH

APEs blue dream

my BDH

I donno about you guys but I notice a major difference between the two. My BDH has more robust flowers and looks less SSH-like. The nugs fill out more and have better trich coverage than the 'blue dream'

This is why i think "Blue Dream" gets a bad rep. The blue dream cut floating around smells similar but is not the same cut as my Blue Dream Haze. Rightfully so then, I guess?

Purple urkle day 54

My Blue Dream Haze day 54

The entire table hanging to dry

Will post weights next week.

Tell me what you guys think...can you see differences between the Blue Dream and Blue Dream Haze plants? Do they look like different cuts to you?

Cannabean

thanks killaweed31 lotsa dank :friends:

weights are in from the last table...377g total. 200g of that was blue dream haze, the rest from the various other mislabeled cuts I had.

some good stuff though :canabis:

urkle?

gdp?