What's new

1000W DWC 3x3 ScROG

d4twamp

So so so true.... Very well said man... LoL you made me laught so hard with the 2 months...

I'm glad I ws able to put a smile on your face, in your time of mourning bro...

"Must spread reputation before giving it to SumDumGuy again"

Lateer, D:joint:

U

unta

Damn those balls man. SOrry for that. But should always have backups or start from clone so you don't waste time and money.

T

twowordz

picture.php

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Here's the latest:
One of the clones I pulled from my smaller female plant has sprouted roots. This is my first successful clone so I am so happy today. A nice feeling I must say since I've been a bit down. Because of this I will not be replanting the rugrat from soil to hydro instead I'll be adding the rooted cutting into the hydro system. The cutting has a few sets of grown leaf material and so I'm hoping for a pretty fast veg since she's already close to 2 months old in genetic age. The skunk cutting is alive and well but no roots have shown as of yet.

Genetics:
The smaller unknown: 2 possibilities (A Kush hybrid which hermed at the very end of bloom) or (A Soma G13xNYCD which also hermed on me at the very end of bloom) I never throw hermed seeds away because to me they are still viable plants. I've been referring to her as the rugrat.

Skunk: In my neighborhood if you cannot afford haze @ $10 per half a gram then you smoke what we call Harracks. Basically over dried swag skunk with thick stems that make up about 30% of the bag at $5. They normally have numerous seeds in them and it's overpriced to be honest. Unfortunately when it comes to money I have my good months and bad years so harracks were a daily routine till I saved up and bought my first setup (which I still use today) to grow one of the seeds in the bag. This was the first time I smoked real skunk. So so far off from that bullshit we used to buy for five bucks. It'll always hold a place in my heart and remind me what started it all for me. So for this - skunk will always grow in my garden.

Since that was the last haze seed I'll be putting off any future haze grows for the time being.

Pictures will be posted. I'll need to restock on batteries.

NOOOO thought this tread was done, i was so exicted !

It's Bookmarked, gonna do the same in my run nice time now.. :D keep on the good show

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hi Guys

Hi Guys

So remember the runt and the unknown..? Well I'm 6 days into the flush now. Although I made a big change. I wasnt too sure how'd they feel from going to water after living in soil so I left soil... I'm testing the final right now so please excuse typos. The skunk is very strong. The unknown seems very fruity and very hard hitting. Plants have already been cloned and have replacements ready to go in. I'll updates pics later today ;-)

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
picture.php
[/IMG]
Currently undergoing Final Phase flush Leaves are definitely yellowing up.

picture.php

Top View.

picture.php

She's a big one that girl.. Cat I mean

picture.php

Fum with colors.

funker

hey man glad to see u got some buds growin, that really sucked when that phatty scrog u had going turn out to be a d00d plant...

i had a skunk clone for a while that was just unreal, it kills me that i lost it...

Buds lookin good. The first plant I ever grew (seeds from an anonymous swag bag) turned out to be a dude. Every thing happened just like yours: one plant, 2 months, bushy as hell...thought I was bringin in a hottie! Then he showed me his pecker...DAMN!! Talk about a cock block. Keep Rockin!

SkunkyDemon

Sweet looking ladies you have. ;) Any of them avalable, they look pertty sexy to me lol. Great job , they look like they will be sweet tasting.Youll have to through up a smoke report, let us know how they taste and all.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts