What's new

1000w C-99, Sour D, Sour Grape Grow

Ok cool, thanks for the info. Yeah it was my first post. I was on OG for a long time before it crashed, starting back in 01. I might cough up the dough for the C99 in Gypsys collection, haven't decided yet. A C99/Blueberry cross would be awesome I think!!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Quick Update - Last Day of Veg!

Quick Update - Last Day of Veg!

C-99

Sour Grapes

Purple Kush

White Widow

Sour Desiel (untrainned)

Sour Desiel (added some quick LST)

Canopy

Later :biggrin:

joedub

I like the strains your running Sour Diesel is a personal fav of mine, also was wondering what nutes you were running? or planning to run? I was following other bud xl thread was wondering if you were going to run your usual nute regimen w/ the addition of the bud xl to see what effects it has on potency/taste/aroma/look? I think it sounds like a good test because you said you ran the same strains in you last grow journal? I'm very interested in your results, keep up the good grow

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking fabulous nata :wave:

Those are some killer strains too,
cant wait to seee some bud shot and some dankies
:D:D:D

Cheers m8

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Cool. My last post was 777. Here's the update.

Watered today with R/O. Lucas (GH Micro / Bloom), Cal-Mag, Superthrive and KoolBloom. PH 6.5, 1100 PPM.

They are moving a long nicely. I did veg a little too long but the large buckets are helping to retain some water. I would prefer to water once a week but it doesnt seem like thats going to happen so right now its Feed once a week, straight RO once a week. Bud sets starting to form. No trichs really yet. Its still getting a little too hot in the room. Usually the highest is 90.0 but during a few warm days last week i hit 93.5. I will be figuring something out soon.

CO2 seems to be getting used faster than normal. That kind of sucks.

Here's some pics, they're fairly large for the space. I am keeping an occilating fan on the ground and another at the canopy to ensure good air movement.

How they looked this AM:

Clip, Clip... How they look now:

Sour D is slow to start, a little tall for my space too but she sure is a beautful plant:

A little nugglet of PK:

Full Room (Sorry for HPS):

As always, I'll be around if you have any Q's?

Hey Red, I cant wait to see some dankies too!

:wave:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I like the strains your running Sour Diesel is a personal fav of mine, also was wondering what nutes you were running? or planning to run? I was following other bud xl thread was wondering if you were going to run your usual nute regimen w/ the addition of the bud xl to see what effects it has on potency/taste/aroma/look? I think it sounds like a good test because you said you ran the same strains in you last grow journal? I'm very interested in your results, keep up the good grow

Hey Joe Dub,

I might have answered some of your questions in the update but let me specifially respond here. Thanks for swinging by, btw.

Here's a pic of the nutes ( i have it all out from this morning).
I use, and have used for many years, GH Micro and Bloom Lucas formula as my base. FFOF cut with perlite gets me through veg without nutes. If i want to give them a bump in veg i add a little liquid seaweed. I also throw some Micro Fungi in the mix. For flower its Lucas all the way. I know, i have never met another soil grower who uses it but i swear by it. I add in Kool bloom around week 2 or 3 and add a touch of super thrive every few waterings. Cal Mag evey few waterings or as needed.

The Bud XL is new to me (since you were on that other thread i'm sure you have heard my story). I used it last time but i didnt notice any difference then with other grows. I have been running the C-99 cut for 3 grows in a row now. Although i was really happy with the taste / appreaance of the last grow so i definitly didnt hurt.

Starting in week 5 or 6 i will add Bud XL again. I got this one for free or i dont think i would use it. I was going to pick up some Sweet - Grape, maybe i can do a side by side. If its helps people i could do a few Cindy's with the Sweet and a few with the Bud XL.

Besides that i generally over flush, as a sort of rule. I might lose some in yield but i love the smooth smoke, no chemmy taste. and it puts my mind at ease that you can run GH Nutes in soil and have delicious buds. Check this pic out of a Master kush grow i did, those were amazing and they weren't even chopped for another week and a half after this pic:

Hope i helped. Later!

T

Tarus Bulbar

Great lookn plants those Master Kush are!!!
Your set up is nice n clean
Lookn like your room is gonna be packed
with buds soon!
goodluck

joedub

thanks for the prompt reply, I'm in the opposite tree atm, I've used the GH lucas formula in the past and have no problems w/ it and will probably go back to it after I use these up, but this round I'm using House and Garden Aqua Flakes base nutes(I have friends who use the complete line up and have some great tasting and dense medicine) but instead of using the bud xl and other house and garden additives I'm using just floralicious plus, liquid/dry Koolbloom. I'm also firm believer in flushing for better taste, but was wondering if the bud xl actually did anything to potency/flavor/aroma? mainly wanted to see if it was worth me paying the extra $ for the complete lineup? here's some pics of how they are currently growing w/ this mixture, they are a lil bit nute burned and the leaves on those top colas have a little bit of bleaching because I didn't move the lights up in time because this 707 og(head band cross of some type) had some super stretch despite my efforts to tame the canopy when I first flipped the switch. thanks again, and good luck w/ ur grows

joedub

my garden is a very basic ebb and flow made from vinyl pvc posts, I'm happy w/ the size of these colas, I hope they are equally medicinal. :canabis:

joedub

oops forgot to upload them, this is day 49 thinking of letting it go another week and flush and pull @ 9 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_2300.jpg
    IMG_2300.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2301.jpg
    IMG_2301.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2302.jpg
    IMG_2302.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Oh baby can't wait to see that sour diesel in full bloom. I'm a huge diesel fan it's the only thing I enjoy and just perfect for me. I got some SD bagseed but I want some genetics

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
wow, i really dropped the ball on updating this thread. I have a thread right now in the websire support area to find out how to get my pics uploaded since i got a new camera. I keep getting 'this page cannot be displayed' error everytime i click upload pictures.

I was able to get one up. and i promise to add more. i have the whole grow documented. Once this gets resolved i will throw up some more.

My apologies for anyone following along.

For now here is a bit of a teaser

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
BTW, yhose two pics took me over an hour to successfully upload last night...

But hey, i didnt want to clone myself with another half complete IC mag thread.

Again, sorry and thanks! :yes:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great nata, just saw the list on the new strains they sound so delicious bro :canabis:
lets get em up and going, i would love to have a cut or 2 of that hehe

gooooo nata

:D
cheers,

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
i'm on in :biggrin:

the babies are in 'pre-veg' (125w CFL).

today i am cleaning house, bleaching down the tent ect. :mopper:

I will drop in a 400w CMH tonight and get them under there.

I dont really like to start a grow with summer around the corner. the heat really increases the maintenence but i think i might follow in your footsteps Red and give a vert run a try.

I think the CMH could stay cool enough. Not sure what kind of yield i would get from a 400w vert CMH, but i'm curious. I have a few Widows and Bubbas that are big enough to flower so i might test it out with those.

either way, my main goal for now is to get the babies up to speed.

i might also try to find a nice male and do a seed run..

:plant grow:

I plan to never loose my Moms again thats for sure

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm on in :biggrin:

the babies are in 'pre-veg' (125w CFL).

today i am cleaning house, bleaching down the tent ect. :mopper:

I will drop in a 400w CMH tonight and get them under there.

I dont really like to start a grow with summer around the corner. the heat really increases the maintenence but i think i might follow in your footsteps Red and give a vert run a try.

I think the CMH could stay cool enough. Not sure what kind of yield i would get from a 400w vert CMH, but i'm curious. I have a few Widows and Bubbas that are big enough to flower so i might test it out with those.

either way, my main goal for now is to get the babies up to speed.

i might also try to find a nice male and do a seed run..

:plant grow:

I plan to never loose my Moms again thats for sure

:good:

Sound like a good plan bro, i know what you saying about the summer here, it does get a little warm haha. I have not needed the AC yet but im pretty sure i will soon.

I never run CMH before, i heard nothing but goods about them, do they make 1k CMH ?

With that 400 and if you do a vert scrog or sog im sure you will hit .7 .9 gpw with first try, im pretty sure you got a lot of growin under your belts so hitting that 1gpw isnt that hard with this set up bro.

I think cooling that 400 CHM isnt not hard nata, just gotta up your exhaust haha, or you're doing sealed room?

Anyway yeah dont lose the mom, you got some killers strain, hold on to em tight :D

cheers,
red.

P.s It'll be cool if you can snap some pics of that vert set up hehe

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I am pretty sure there is no 1000w CMH. I have used the 400 in the past, just for veg but i can tell you that for sure it is much cooler then even a 400w HPS. Thats why i think it is a good canidate for the experiment.

I have the sealed room right now but i am thinking of changing back to regular if i have to just to keep temps in line. At this point i am looking forward to my next winter grow ha ha.

Oh yeah, i'll post up some pics of the vert set up. I might even do a grow log. And a much better one than i did on this log. I just need to figure out how to make the pic uploading process less painful. It used to be fine with my old camera.. i could load like 8 at pics at a time in a few minutes.

I'll figure it out. In the mean time i will be watching your grow for tips on the vert set up.

How is the Gorilla Kush anyway? its not the lemon gasoline scent that most OGs have is it? BTW ur Airborne G-13 is sick looking.

Latest posts

Latest posts