What's new

1000W (600+400) Big Bud + Blue Cheese

Equilibrium

Hello ICMag users!

I decided to make a diary for my current grow.
This is my second one. First one was some BlueBerry with 400W, ghetto style. It was hydro too. This one is in soil. I think I prefer hydro though...

I have 600W + 400W lamps. For now, the 400W is working with a MH bulb. I have a 125W CFL (6900K) to support any shadowed area.

Strains are feminized Big Bud (Sensi Seeds) and feminized Blue Cheese (Barney's Farm). I have 10 plants, 5 of each strains. My room is 6.51 ft x 3.28 ft x 6.5 ft. In fact, it's more a wood structure I built (I'm finishing installing the mylar next week): My nutes are the biological BioSevia from GHE: I use BioSevia Grow and Bloom, BioRoots and the Mycorrizae (called BM). I will use BioBloom for the flowering stage. A guy told me Mineral Magic was a good thing to buy... Any thoughts? All right, you need to know I started the Blue Cheese 8 days later than the Big Bud, so they're not at the same level.
Right now, Big Buds are in their 26th day of veg (day 1 is the day I put the seeds to germinate).
Blue Cheese are 18 days old.

First some Big Buds pictures:

Equilibrium

Now some Blue Cheese: Let me apologize for my english and my pictures, they've been taken with an old 3.2 megapixels camera...

Do not hesitate to post any constructive criticism, or correct my grammatical/spelling mistakes...

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice set up man.. this thread took ages to load with all the pics, but I'm glad I waited... :smile:

best of luck with the grow, I'll be looking in to see :smile:

Equilibrium

nice set up man.. this thread took ages to load with all the pics, but I'm glad I waited... :smile:

best of luck with the grow, I'll be looking in to see :smile:

Thanks! Sorry about the pictures, I need to look how I can fix that...
I'll be following your grow too, in fact I'm posting on your thread right now... :)

mr.indica

i will be here for this one

i have also spruted 5 blue cheese seeds from barney's farm
so maby i can get some yousefull information in your thread

good luck Equilibrium

indica

Equilibrium

i will be here for this one

i have also spruted 5 blue cheese seeds from barney's farm
so maby i can get some yousefull information in your thread

good luck Equilibrium

indica

Thanks Mr. Indica!

Will you open a diary for these Blue Cheese? If so, give me a link!

M

manwithnoname

those pictures are enormous! they look great though. i have blue cheese going right now too, different breeder tho. best of luck on your grow!

mr.indica

hey Equilibrium

no i will not make a diary in here im on a private site
were ill do all my posting (long story why)

but i can dump a foto in your thread now and then
if its okay with you

and i dont think there are a somthing wrong with your plants
dont mind the yellow collers yet i think your are okay

indie

Equilibrium

hey Equilibrium

no i will not make a diary in here im on a private site
were ill do all my posting (long story why)

but i can dump a foto in your thread now and then
if its okay with you

and i dont think there are a somthing wrong with your plants
dont mind the yellow collers yet i think your are okay

indie

Of course no problem! Just post all the pics you want!

And yes the yellowing has stopped for now so let's hope it stays that way.

Today I installed my vent system, I'll post pics tomorrow, but it's very rustic... I need something better. Pics tomorrow + pics of the plants.

Equilibrium

Alright, so let's have a good laugh at my vent system: I have to fuckin' crouch to get to the other side of the room... Need to find another setup... An overview of the little ones: I'm going to take pics of each one of them tomorrow.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
the yellowing on the tips is ok that just means you put just a little to much nutes in. Everyone experiences the same thing. we all want to give as much nutes as the plants will take. that is how we know when to back off the nutes as well.

Equilibrium

I took photos of each Big Bud yesterday so you guys can help identify me the best one:

BB #1: Topped herself in the beginning. Looks good.

BB #2: She have some kind of deficiency that showed up. I raised her nutes two days ago and she seems stabilised.

BB #3: She stretched a lot, very nute sensitive.

BB #4: Very bushy, good health, I like her. A bit fert sensitive tho.

BB #5: Good average plant. Stretched a bit too much, that's her prob.

Later, I'll do the same with the Blue Cheese, but for now they look the same.

Latest posts

Latest posts