What's new

1000's of TV shows and movies - peekvid.com/

R

Ronley

This Internet never ceases to amaze me.
http://tv.peekvid.com/ provides us with 1000's of TV shows as well as 1000's of movies.
Just click on the link to the TV show or movie and the show instantly starts to play.

Another Internet Marvel is www.pandora.com
Its pure music that plays non stop. Just give the song or artist and then the site will continue to play similar type music.

Try them both.

Last edited:

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
Wow! Thank you very much for the link (the site I usually goes to is getting old, I have seen it all). It looks like this one has some good shit! I am rolling one up right now sos I can watch some of these. THanks for sharing it with us, and yes...the internet continues to amaze and please.

Pandora is one of the greatest websites ever made. It has expanded my already extensive knowledge of music. It is a great site and I absolutely love it.

Time for a show!! :joint:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Wow what a load of bollocks. I need a US zip code to be able to register on pandora.com.

Can anyone help me out?

Nevermind, I got it sorted.

Last edited:

smokeymacpot

Veteran
Gangabiss said:
Wow what a load of bollocks. I need a US zip code to be able to register on pandora.com.

Can anyone help me out?

Nevermind, I got it sorted.

i was gonna say, everyone should know at least one US zip code, 90210. remember the tv show? :F

R

Ronley

I swear that I never knew why that program was called 90210.
I watched it and Melrose place when they came out.

killa-bud

Veteran
that pandora thing piss'ed me off,i'ed be like, i want this song,sorry how about this one,i know thats what it supposed to do,but it will play the song if they have the rights to it,i dont know

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Heres another tv-links.co.uk

But no survivorman anywhere :badday:

Last edited:

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Good news...checked out Les'es website http://www.lesstroudonline.com/

New Season of Survivorman in the works!

Survivorman back in action!

Les has completed the fist show of the new season in Ecuador it is now in the edit room, and he will be off to Africa in January; Watch in late February 2007 for the fist show to air on the Discovery Channel and OLN networks.

killa-bud

Veteran
^cool

they have fuckin are you afraid of the dark,holy shity i havent seen that show in soo fuckin long,wow

Latest posts

Latest posts