What's new

1000 Watt Sensi Star Scrog

70s_PotHead

I've used that same Shultz soil on a bunch of grows, never had a lick of trouble, no bugs either. Just make sure you keep you water PH where it needs to be and you will be fine :joint:

70s :joint:

Papaya ready to harvest, grown with Shultz PS+ right out of the bag

sweet... you guys had me worried bout the soil situation. Well headin off to the ski hill... talk to yall later!! pics later tonight when i get home.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
sensi star doesn't strech much when you flip her to 12/12 so totally fill the screen before flowering her,i flowered mine at 15 in and at harvest it was only 20 in at harvest.

G

The holes in the screen dont look fat enough, u might wanna clip out the middle connecter to connect 4 holes if the plants dont wanna grow through that thing.

yes ive obsrvered the low amount of stretch when flowering the sensi star. plants barely stretched at all. thanks dude.

naw, the chicken wire is the same everyone uses on there scrogs. ive used the same size before and have had no problems. thanks though!

anything else you guys can see that need to be improved upon>?

G

Can't wait to see how it's filling in in a few weeks. I'll check back on ya. Good Luck

G

hey uno i use that same exact soil for germinating my seed before i throw them in my hydro net pots. so i really havent grown full plants in them but germed seeds and so far the soil works great for the purposes i use it for! i think it is good soil.

and on that humidity prob. if you could get the Rh up a little more it shoudl help your wilting unless you are overwatering them ??

hope this helps...

BlowD

thanks dudes... ya i was figuring my rH was a lil low... i know more/better than to overwater. maybe i athrow another humidfiyer in there as i was still seeing a bit of drooping last night... well if you germed yuor seeds in it im sure these half grown plants will just love it.

Day 13 of Veg

Day 13 of Veg

Day 13 of veg... rockin along... the plants in shultz are the smaller ones agaisnt the wall...promix ones are the nicer ones on the opposite side.

Here we are at day 15 of veg. 2 plants are being trained as of now. Others are abouyt an inch from th e screen... as you can see ive got quite a bit of training to do. should bje a hoot! what do you think dudes??

just fertilized the 4 plants that arent in already fertilized soil. any of you guys using shultz 15-30-15 liquid? if so what do you usually mix it at ml/ litre ? the bottle says 20/ml for every 8 litres. i used 50 ml aprox. for 18y litres of water. sound right?

well it actually wont be THAT long. the plants have only got 8-12 inchs in either direction to fill , figuring 1 inchs of growth per day thats only 12 days more veg. itll probly be more like 15 though making a total of 32 days... not bad for a 5'x4' screen an 2 lb's!

gOurd^jr.

Looks SWEEET bro. Never had the pleasure of Sensi star Myself but all I ever hear is how aweesome it is. I like your wheeling scrog setup alot and I think you'll do very well there.
keepitgreen
gOurd

foxygrower

I have never done a SCROG before. How far above the screen are you supposed to let the plant grow? How high do you plan on letting it go? This is the first time I've seen a SCROG grow where the goal is yield rather than working within a small hieght requirement. Your setup is very clean and well planned, I'm sure you will get mucho poundage. :canabis: I'm definitely gonna stick around for this show.

In terms of the Sensi Star, are there many phenos or is it pretty much uniform? It looks like you are starting with clones so you might not be able to answer. What is the genetic background?

PEACE,
FG

Latest posts

Latest posts