What's new

1000 watt MH in a 600 watt digital ballast?

Zen Medz

So to answer my question Coconutz, you haven't actually had any problems with dimming a MH bulb, you just read about it being a problem and thought it sounded good? I like to think outside of the box and learn new things, some like to follow a script and never question things. To each his own. Thanks for contributing to this thread, you've been full of valuable wisdom...cough, cough, troll!

Last edited:

Coconutz

Veteran
What, you expect to find someone whos done something so fucking stupid?
Shit is cheap enough to do it the right way.
Even if it works you will spend more on wasted electricity and lower yields than you would setting it up properly.
Its a gas! Drive it to the right temperature to get the right light.
But Im sure you know more than the staff at greners.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So to answer my question Coconutz, you haven't actually had any problems with dimming a MH bulb, you just read about it being a problem and thought it sounded good? I like to think outside of the box and learn new things, some like to follow a script and never question things. To each his own. Thanks for contributing to this thread, you've been full of valuable wisdom...cough, cough, troll!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49816&pictureid=1163059&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

You are the troll. This is a retarded thread.

DON'T FUCK WITH ELECTRICITY - LIGHTS - ANYTHING.

Listen to the guys who care about you - your home - your friends family - and plants more than you.

Do that shit right - stop cutting corners - its not worth it and you are doing a dishonor to yourself - the plants and your market. Step up your game - don't lower it.

Latest posts

Latest posts