Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
hello all. thnx for checkin out my post. to the replies on the 2 lbs. yes it was a 2 lb run. and on the trimming. these pics were taken while the trimming was being done on takedown day. We trim everything as whole plant and then after shes all trimmed up we chop her and hang her. These were not trimmed like this during the duration of the run. I do nopt have any other pics of this run but check out my journal and youll see the 1 gram a watt madness under a 400. currently right now im at 1.25g a watt:)

Thats how we trim all my plants too...makes it a lot easier not having to handle the plant as much...just leave it in the pot/bags and trim away...then cut and hang. Works nicely.

darksith

you guys are crazy to trim them while in the pot. I'll let you in on a little secret that will make your life a lot easier and your end product look much better than the pics in this post.

You always cut the main stalk before you start to trim, and you do just below the indavidual branches. This way when you have trimmed that branch you have a nice little V with the main stalk and the branch you just trimmed. This makes for easy hanging on a coat hanger, piece of string or whatever you are using to hang your plants. This will make it much easier for you to trim it all up nice. You try and trim 100 plants still in the pot, you'll be there for a week!

If I trimmed my stuff like the pics in this post I would get laughed at.

Im not gonna start shit, but you can see the size of the plants in your post with good reference to the plug in in the back ground. 1g/w isn't anything specail so I don't know why your trying to toot your own horn. And unless there is a crap load of more plants that didn't get their pic taken its not 2lbs. But I will just be quiet about it now. Cheers, nice bud.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Impressive. I have got 2lb's per 1k watter before,but you make it look easy for sure. I had to be married to it to get those #'s. Great looking garden man.

B

BubbleMan420

reply to darksith

reply to darksith

you guys are crazy to trim them while in the pot. I'll let you in on a little secret that will make your life a lot easier and your end product look much better than the pics in this post.

You always cut the main stalk before you start to trim, and you do just below the indavidual branches. This way when you have trimmed that branch you have a nice little V with the main stalk and the branch you just trimmed. This makes for easy hanging on a coat hanger, piece of string or whatever you are using to hang your plants. This will make it much easier for you to trim it all up nice. You try and trim 100 plants still in the pot, you'll be there for a week!

If I trimmed my stuff like the pics in this post I would get laughed at.

Im not gonna start shit, but you can see the size of the plants in your post with good reference to the plug in in the back ground. 1g/w isn't anything specail so I don't know why your trying to toot your own horn. And unless there is a crap load of more plants that didn't get their pic taken its not 2lbs. But I will just be quiet about it now. Cheers, nice bud.

Its not a matter if you beleive me or not. it is what it isd and you can beleive whatever. on the trimming end. there were 17 girls all together so thats y we trimmed like that. if i was doin a 100 i would be trimming different. and yes this was as 2 pound + run. 2 onzes min off each plant. do the math. this is also for posting and helping others achive. not to be a bitch about things but try to keep in perspective to asking questions and not critizing. thnx for the input though.

B

BubbleMan420

darksith. you also referenced to a outylet in the backround. yes there are 4 outlets in room dedicted to there own circuits. just didnt upload everypic and this room has been torn down. thnx for the compliment on the nice smoke. it was definitley dreamy.