What's new

1000 plant bust in SFV

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, sounds like somebody who already had money trying to get into a business they had no business getting into...who the hell doesn't use filters period much less for 1000 plants...and they were going to expand? LoL

Always use filters people even one of a particular pheno of a plant can smell your entire place up! You never know what you are gonna get with seeds. Obviously they were using clones on this one and should have known already....ridiculous. Even non smelling strains a 1000 would be crazy wow.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yo that site is crazy! Hoods for about 10-40 dollars???? Some cheap ballasts too. I mean I might have a friend pay for this shit on his card and drive up to get it an hr away for these prices. Has anyone ever bought from the police? lol

nephilthim

whaddya expect from ktla reporters cheap ass hacks, controlled by a sycophant like sam zell.hu huh hope you don't have any children there chip because like you your dad shoulda pulledout and loaded up your moms back.
dipshit backloader one more reason why major/minor media wouldnt get the sweat of my balls if they were thirsty,or a frayed rope if they were drowning.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Thats crazy all the equipment... but what would be really crazy is using your credit card as payment on a cop website for growing equipment. unless of course you grow veggies.

It is not a cop website tho...it is a private 3rd party--
I am going to check into this for sure...easy enough to just have someone else who is squeaky clean buy it for you--:2cents:

At PropertyRoom.com, we consider it our mission to create and maintain a Fraud Free online marketplace. To that end, we go to great extent to provide you with a secure and reliable experience. We uniquely possess expertise in both law enforcement and ecommerce security. When doing business with PropertyRoom.com, you can trust in every transaction and communication. Consider yourself safe with us.
Our Promise to You
We will never sell your private information to a third party. We will not send you unsolicited correspondence. We will manage credit card transactions via a secure network, controlled by us. We will conduct background checks on 100% of our employees to verify the integrity of our people along with our systems.
Police Auctions
The vast majority of items auctioned by PropertyRoom.com derive from law enforcement agencies and other public municipalities. With few exceptions, we physically pick-up the goods and transport them into our facilities. We then inspect the goods and make them ready for auction. Lastly, we tightly control the listing content, auction process and fulfillment of each item.
Trusted Merchants
In addition to law enforcement auctions, we allow trusted merchants to sell items on PropertyRoom.com. Like our employees, our merchants must undergo background checks which include seller history, financial and criminal background, and a support system review. We hold our Trusted Merchants accountable for Our Promise To You and we demand superior customer support.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
the lack of brains can be funny to others. I dont think those guys going to jail is funny but the fact that the smell covered such a large area is kinda comical.

nephilthim

I dunno whats worse that reporters quips or the fact these guys stole power and didn't use a can filter hmmm..the reporter. someone should use him for a can filter.

Last edited:
K

KMK0420

here's what this comes down to..

A.) Yes, arresting someone for anything related to marijuana is unjust, wrong, and inhumane.

B.) These guys were complete fucktards. No smell control? Cmon man, anyone who grows knows there's a major smell associated, and the MORE YOU HAVE THE WORSE THE SMELL! 1000 plants? Dude should of had a half dozen carbon filters at least...THEN exhaust the air!

C.) Stealing from the power company? Bad, dumb, idiotic all in one. Wow...they deserve to be in prison for their stupidity

Lastly, with the profits from such a large grow operation they shoulda quit spending it on fast cars, hookers and coke and bought some carbon filters and been legit with the power company!

C

cork144

allmost looks like eminems grow.

edit, checked and they were using different refelectors to him.

love?

I like how they pretty much said that the bust could have been prevented with filters, maybe the next opportunistic n00b that goes big straight away might succeed because of that!