What's new

100% Sativa & Haze Hydro Tips Thread

LostTribe

Premium user
The fuzz started to go away after I hooked the exhaust fan back up. I dumped and filled with Maxigrow and a bit of DM Zone to keep the rez dead. Also pulled the net cups a bit and scrubbed the collars with a bit of bleach. They had already blown up again so I did another root trim and chopped the tops back for a 3rd time in less than 90 days. They are doing much better in hydro than they were doing in soil.

LostTribe

Premium user
Decided to try and get away from the PBP and using up the rest of some Maxibloom I had on hand. I didn't get the system cleaned out enough as this was the first time I have saved and re used drain tube and fittings. Created a mess but hope they are back on track. Rez is noticeably cleaner so that's a plus.

650 ppm @700 /.9ec
RO
250ppm Calmag
Maxibloom to 650
SM90 to clean it up was using DM Zone but switched it up for a bit
silica blast 1 tbs for rez
ph 5.9

I am testing system out and 100% hydroton so flooding/drain every hour with lights on. I've done hydroton 24/7 before in veg with similar system but these are pure sativa so watching it.

LostTribe

Premium user
I can def say that veg ec needs to be .7-.8. Try to keep your Ph a low as you can to avoid extra N. Heres a THH 1 in hydroton ebb drip.
fetch?photoid=17951945.jpg

Feeding on 700 scale
RO
200 ppm Calmag
bumped to 575ppm w Maxibloom
1 tbs silica blast/1 tbs sm90/1 tbs DM Zone ph to 5.7
comes out to .8ec ph rises daily.

I tried dumped the old PBP and tried to rinse everything and even dumped hot water with bleach down the system twice now rez is looking much clearer.

Latest posts

Latest posts