What's new

100 push-up a day challenge

Yay!!!! Blynx Nice....you'll catch up to me soon enuff... hehe

Nah, don't worry I'm working harder than ever!!

People been telling me I look intimidating...like I'm gonna beat 'em up....LOL Not likely, though...

:joint:

you guys better not be doing'em like this!

Attachments

• Drill-2-Push-Ups_slideshow_image.jpg
    Drill-2-Push-Ups_slideshow_image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 13

whodair

Veteran
naked yoga, one on one w a hot instructor. im sore as hell too. so everyone asks, "did you get hard?" answer: i only dribbled a little

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im in ,just managed 34 in 1 go,really suprised me,was a bit red in the face tho lol
its 7:45pm here,i should be able to squeeze another66 by 12

It's bad...my reps don't pass seven this week, i started at ten but every other day...today 35 [so far], and no, no one better be doing woosie push-ups...or i'm at a hundred...

jump rope..that could be fun with the new flooring....hehe

later folks

Megas

Well as some of you know from my other threads I suffer from insomnia so I have my days where I am just zonked. So I've slacked ass last few days since I've had no energy. So to keep integrity of myself and this thread going I'm going to try to get through 400 pushups in the next cpl days.

Keep up the good work guys.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn aching like a bitch today ,sunday is gonna have to be a rest day lol

shadow

Does it have to be 100 in a row? I am in either way, but I can't do 100 pushups in a row because I am a wimp.

edit: I'm a little blazed, just read the first post again, and count my lazy ass in :joint:

Well, like a week ago I said to add me to the list...
yet I still haven't done my first set yet, lol...

After I hit "Post Quick Reply" I'm going to do a set of 50... then another 50 later...

Peace,
:rasta:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo yo yo whats up fellow IC pushupstonners

i hit 130 pushups yesterday :woohoo: 100 situps 5x20 then hit 30 more after the last set:woohoo:....
ive had a bad back for the last 8 year on/of..so ive had to start doing it on man knees :eek::. hopefully doing it this way will help my back in the long run then i can start with the man pushups again:laughing:,oh and my wrist if nackerd to:wallbash: so am doing it on ma knuckles..but still fighting on and feeling great .....

catchall later I.C.P.U.S

keep it green
highlander

Latest posts

Latest posts